Aimbot any

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitri

Reaction score
Im looking for aimbot,which i can deaactive and active for XP please!

Dimitri

Reaction score
Men it wont work something kernell32.dll woot? I have XP not windows 7/Vista btw i saw someone have for XP version cus he install service pack 3 lol? :angry: :angry::angry: :angry: :angry::angry: :angry: :angry::angry: :angry: :angry::angry: :angry: :angry::angry: :fu: :fu::fu: :fu: :fu::fu: :fu: :fu::fu: :fu: :fu::fu: :fu: :fu::fu: :fu: :fu::fu: :fu: :fu::fu: :fu: :fu::fu: :fu: :fu::fu: :fu: :fu::fu: :fu: :fu::fu: :yuno: :yuno::yuno: :yuno: :yuno::yuno: :yuno: :yuno::yuno: :yuno: :yuno::yuno: :yuno: :yuno::yuno: :yuno: :yuno::yuno:

alpha.z

Reaction score
*** removed by 0x688
^^ This will work...!! And don... shut up!! Win Xp is best for most of games... i mean Service pack 3....
Dimitri this will help you!! I remember i had a friend called haxbox, his realname was dimitri too!!

Dimitri

Reaction score
Ya its work but cant deactive and active with keys,admin can bust me easy :( :(:(

zaki19

Reaction score
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x4y0ajwu5xc32qa/aimbot.rar
^^ This will work...!! And don... shut up!! Win Xp is best for most of games... i mean Service pack 3....
Dimitri this will help you!! I remember i had a friend called haxbox, his realname was dimitri too!!

FUCKING VIRUS

xzytro

God
Reaction score
I clicked it and it's a software which is waiting for SAMP. I see nothing bad. Which anti-virus program do you got ?

By the way, i usually prefer a software which has a good english instead, not something grammatically retarded like "run SA:MP for contine"

Pedro2mp[pt]

Reaction score
I clicked it and it's a software which is waiting for SAMP. I see nothing bad. Which anti-virus program do you got ?

By the way, i usually prefer a software which has a good english instead, not something grammatically retarded like "run SA:MP for contine"
my antivirus detected a trojan
so i scaned the file on virus total
https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/4112 ... /analysis/
suspend this guy's account plz

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Most of the protected .exe cheats are detected as viruses and some other bullshits, that's a fact, because they inject codes inside a software(gta_sa.exe) and also there are 2 or 3 people here who CLICKED it and experienced nothing bad. Trusting the anti-virus softwares just doesn't make any sense at this point. See the guy who tried it =>
Ya its work but cant deactive and active with keys,admin can bust me easy :( :(:(
He says it's working and that means he tested it and that it ain't a virus, and that instead it's a cheat program. Check another guy who tried it;
alot of aimbots in this website check better-.-
Means he tried it and he thinks there are better aimbots than this. Check what i say again :
I clicked it and it's a software which is waiting for SAMP
What's more, if that guy was supposed to get banned, you wouldn't even have needed to say it, he would already have gotten banned almost a month ago before you could even see this thread. So you are not actually the guy who will decide about accounts of others.

divino

Reaction score
Most of the protected .exe cheats are detected as viruses and some other bullshits, that's a fact, because they inject codes inside a software(gta_sa.exe) and also there are 2 or 3 people here who CLICKED it and experienced nothing bad. Trusting the anti-virus softwares just doesn't make any sense at this point. See the guy who tried it =>
He says it's working and that means he tested it and that it ain't a virus, and that instead it's a cheat program. Check another guy who tried it;
alot of aimbots in this website check better-.-
Means he tried it and he thinks there are better aimbots than this. Check what i say again :
I clicked it and it's a software which is waiting for SAMP
What's more, if that guy was supposed to get banned, you wouldn't even have needed to say it, he would already have gotten banned almost a month ago before you could even see this thread. So you are not actually the guy who will decide about accounts of others.
be carefull bro MemScan:Trojan.Generic.KDV.651178 its a spy trojan :) :):)

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Dude? Really You get bullshit like that with DarkComet RAT my firewall spamming me not to download it

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
IMPORTANT

EVERYONE who downloaded the aimbot.exe by "alpha.z", should quickly check his PC.
The File ( http://www.mediafire.com/download/x4y0a ... aimbot.rar ) aimbot.exe is connecting to an external IP Address and is unpacking 2 executeable(s).

Maybe it works, but it's doing things in Background.

alpha.z got permanently banned.
Next Time before you download contact a Board Administrator to be sure, this Download haven't been approved.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
He's one smart guy Stayed with us for a couple of months gaining trust than bam he strikes looks like it is some spy thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.