ALL OF UGBASE: Show up at NGRP and HELIBLADE Veterans' Day

Harlem

Reaction score
Re: ALL OF UGBASE: Show up at NGRP and HELIBLADE Veterans' D

http://www.ng-gaming.net/forums/showthread.php?368483-Veterans-Day-2013
Look!
This is a good opportunity for heliblading and hacking - What hack should we use!? :troll: :troll::troll:

i'll give you a nice TIP.

use a high admin name like "Devin" and bypass their login registration, once you are in just go to the desired location where everyone is at and use car hacks like car tornado, car gun.

With this, no one will get the name on purple of " Harlem_Johnson has been electrocuted by the cars system" (something like that lol) and the admins will have a hard time to find you, you won't get banned as they will not ban a high admin account.

Yeh i'm the guy hacking the shit out of NGRP lol.

YOU WILL JUST GET SILENT KICKED.

Supermacy31

Reaction score

[quote author="Supermacy31"]http://www.ng-gaming.net/forums/showthread.php?368483-Veterans-Day-2013
Look!
This is a good opportunity for heliblading and hacking - What hack should we use!? :troll: :troll::troll:

i'll give you a nice TIP.

use a high admin name like "Devin" and bypass their login registration, once you are in just go to the desired location where everyone is at and use car hacks like car tornado, car gun.

With this, no one will get the name on purple of " Harlem_Johnson has been electrocuted by the cars system" (something like that lol) and the admins will have a hard time to find you, you won't get banned as they will not ban a high admin account.

Yeh i'm the guy hacking the shit out of NGRP lol.

YOU WILL JUST GET SILENT KICKED.[/quote]How do you bypass NGRP's login, I heard it cannot be bypassed?

Harlem

Reaction score

use NOP patches, anyway i'm sleepy to even begin to explain this, search in other threads, this has been talked more than once.

bigben07

Reaction score

use NOP patches, anyway i'm sleepy to even begin to explain this, search in other threads, this has been talked more than once.

please explain :D :D:D

Supermacy31

Reaction score

yeah explain cuz ngrp is way more advanced than those servers

o_o

Reaction score

He's not going to tell anyone lol, he's always like "i got a new exploit for ngrp" "i know how to hack weapons on ngrp" but he won't share it

Harlem

Reaction score

He's not going to tell anyone lol, he's always like "i got a new exploit for ngrp" "i know how to hack weapons on ngrp" but he won't share it

ofc i'm not going to tell everything i know since if i share it people without brain will be out there abusing it and will lead into getting patched, anyway, this is something wich has been shared lately that's why i'll explain it.

NOTE: this information has been always available since NOP patches were having these features, so this trick has been out there for a while and was only used by hackers who actually had knowledge on how to use s0beit properly.

First of all NG:RP has not a "superior" security, it has the worst crappy script i have ever seen, that shitty server has been the target of mass DDOS flooding and hacking, so that's why is one of the most crappy servers out there.

Let's go to the interesting part.

First of all, to bypass MOST of the servers login security you need 2 things, first you need a s0beit with invisibility hack (Spec hack will be needed) second thing you'll need to open up your ini. file in order to set up your "custom" anti admin freeze key. Once you have done it, you'll have to search in the ini file for NOP PreventPlayerPos and NOP ShowPlayerDialog and enable them, now go to the server you want to bypass the security, in this case NG:RP.

Once you're in the server you won't see the login dialog come up, what you need to do is to use the anti-admin freeze key, once you done that you'll be spawned at "Vinewood" BUT, you will have the spawn option in your screen, so what we're going to do next is to enable invisibility, once you done that the "Spawn" button will be removed from your screen and you'll be able to control your character and to sync with other players (They won't see you but you will see them) what you will do next is, get a hack built in s0beit or any cleo that uses a "remote" car control, such as car shot, etc.

And BOOM you just bypassed NG:crappy RP login security.

About weapon abuse and hacking, find that for yourself.

bigben07

Reaction score

[quote author="o_o"]He's not going to tell anyone lol, he's always like "i got a new exploit for ngrp" "i know how to hack weapons on ngrp" but he won't share it

ofc i'm not going to tell everything i know since if i share it people without brain will be out there abusing it and will lead into getting patched, anyway, this is something wich has been shared lately that's why i'll explain it.

NOTE: this information has been always available since NOP patches were having these features, so this trick has been out there for a while and was only used by hackers who actually had knowledge on how to use s0beit properly.

First of all NG:RP has not a "superior" security, it has the worst crappy script i have ever seen, that shitty server has been the target of mass DDOS flooding and hacking, so that's why is one of the most crappy servers out there.

First of all, to bypass MOST of the servers login security you need 2 things, first you need a s0beit with invisibility hack (Spec hack will be needed) second thing you'll need to open up your ini. file in order to set up your "custom" anti admin freeze key. Once you have done it, you'll have to search in the ini file for NOP PreventPlayerPos and NOP ShowPlayerDialog and enable them, now go to the server you want to bypass the security, in this case NG:RP.

Once you're in the server you won't see the login dialog come up, what you need to do is to use the anti-admin freeze key, once you done that you'll be spawned at "Vinewood" BUT, you will have the spawn option in your screen, so what we're going to do next is to enable invisibility, once you done that the "Spawn" button will be removed from your screen and you'll be able to control your character and to sync with other players (They won't see you but you will see them) what you will do next is, get a hack built in s0beit or any cleo that uses a "remote" car control, such as car shot, etc.

About weapon abuse and hacking, find that for yourself.[/quote]

time to find out weapon abuse.

DOnDark

Reaction score

Veterans day is getting fucked, one way or another :xD: :xD::xD:

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score

Cmon'...
Why you all even care about NGRP do you even know that the half of the Admin Team is just here too watch us showing them their "weak points"...
If you want to screw up event's fine, but really doing an announcement ?

zaki19

Reaction score

remote car control is detect on ngrp if oyou bypass it you will not get any think you only in spec mode no hack will work

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score

[quote author="o_o"]He's not going to tell anyone lol, he's always like "i got a new exploit for ngrp" "i know how to hack weapons on ngrp" but he won't share it

All is good, but when i put "invisibility" i get kick for Anticheat, so...

zaki19

Reaction score

[quote author="Harlem"][quote author="o_o"]He's not going to tell anyone lol, he's always like "i got a new exploit for ngrp" "i know how to hack weapons on ngrp" but he won't share it

All is good, but when i put "invisibility" i get kick for Anticheat, so...[/quote]
PATCHED :cry: :cry::cry:

Harlem

Reaction score

If it's patched then play around with "Disable on foot data" and with "Disable in car data", that's your homework.

And it's doesn't matter if you're invisible, car warps will work as a charm, but be carefull cause your skin might flash.

ClausBear

Expert
Reaction score

im going under with fireworks if not john morpheus is faster haha