Resource icon

CLEO Release Anti Weapon Reset - Drive-by with guns in RP/DM servers?!

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Some sweet information:
You can drive-by with this cleo with guns (like deagle and any other gun which server does not allow using passenger) and you can use MP5 to drive-by as driver and uzi and tec9, This will NOP SetPlayerArmedWeapon, ResetPlayerWeapon and etc so the server doesn't reset your gun because thats the way servers use to disable driver drive-by with gun, Now with this godly cleo, You can NOP them and skewer every enemy with your deagle drive-by or mp5 from your precious NRG.
NOT ONLY THAT:
Servers with Anti-CBug (which make u on a animation or set your gun to fist when u try to cbug) will be NOP'd too, So it means animations and clear animations are being NOP'd and it also means that you will be able to CBUG, CBUG without getting disturbed, Only those warning but some servers like FoCo TDM kick the player if you excessively CBUG, but if you CBUG on a delay of 500ms (0.5 second a.k.a 2 shots each 1 second) then the timer will keep resetting and hopefully you wont be kicked, So you can still try your super fast s0biet cbug but you will get kicked on some servers)

The only disadvantage and risk:
1) You can easily get banned if it is RP server, Yeah.. Admins in RP server are more cautious and they keep their eyes open so don't do it near admins, Using it in TDM server is BEST.. I tried on FoCo and I could CBUg and driveby and admins didnt do shit to me. Only warning for CBUG

2) You don't get your weapons if server is giving you weapons but the cheat is on, As I stated earlier, This cleo is nothing but a script which NOP's animations and giving you guns/resetting guns so nothing can get in your drive-by or cbugging way, So if you are playing on TDM server I have added a little timer that when you die, the mod gets disabled for 10 secs and then re-enables, But in some servers like Los Santos Gang Wars which use custom variable based HP, the mod will not detect dying from it thus it wont get disabled and you wont get your guns next time you spawn, And for RP servers this is super dangerous unless the server has inventory system which stores current weapon in it, Don't forget to turn it off when you are not fighting in RP servers..

3) No animations for you, Yes you heard it right! No animations if you turn it on, This was basically so servers cant stop you from CBUG like IM-RP which makes your player fall, You can also use it for bunny hopping in servers with anti bunny hop.. This can also be used as anti tackle/anti taze in some servers.

4) You wont freeze if it is ON, To some this is like a advantage and for some it is disadvantage, Why is it disadvantage? Some servers use custom interiors, and they freeze you when you are loading, If you don't get freezed and it doesn't load completely, You will basically fall down.. You don't want that to happen right? Then don't turn it ON all the times..

Activation:
Version 1:
0 + 1 (Non Numpad) = Turn ON/OFF the CLEO.
Version 2:
Command Activation added, Command: /awr

Downloads & Changelog:
Open the spoilers for downloads
[attachment=5064]

Click me if you cant download
  • Initial Release
[attachment=5097]
Datahost download (if attachment isnt approved yet)
  • Fixed a bug where even if the mod was disabled and you died, the mod will re-enable after 10 seconds.
  • Activation changed to command, /awr
    {$CLEO}{$INCLUDE SF}0000: NOP0BE3: raknet setup_outcoming_rpc_hook @inRPC0B34: samp register_client_command "awr" to_label @awren23@ = 0:awrenif23@ == 1then    23@ = 0    printf "~r~Anti Weapon Reset turned OFF" 1000else    23@ = 1    printf "~g~Anti Weapon Reset turned ON" 1000endSAMP.CmdRet():mainwait 0if and23@ == 10118:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR deadthen    printf "~r~Anti Weapon Reset disabled for 10 seconds" 1000    23@ = 0    wait 1000    printf "~r~Anti Weapon Reset disabled for 9 seconds" 1000    wait 1000    printf "~r~Anti Weapon Reset disabled for 8 seconds" 1000    wait 1000    printf "~r~Anti Weapon Reset disabled for 7 seconds" 1000    wait 1000    printf "~r~Anti Weapon Reset disabled for 6 seconds" 1000    wait 1000    printf "~r~Anti Weapon Reset disabled for 5 seconds" 1000    wait 1000    printf "~r~Anti Weapon Reset disabled for 4 seconds" 1000    wait 1000    printf "~r~Anti Weapon Reset disabled for 3 seconds" 1000    wait 1000    printf "~r~Anti Weapon Reset disabled for 2 seconds" 1000    wait 1000    printf "~r~Anti Weapon Reset disabled for 1 seconds" 1000    wait 1000    printf "~g~Anti Weapon Reset ENABLED again" 1000    23@ = 1endjump @main:inRPC0BE5: raknet 22@ = get_hook_param PARAM_PACKETIDif23@ == 1then    if or    22@ == 67    22@ == 86    22@ == 87    22@ == 21    22@ == 22    22@ == 15    then        0BE0: raknet hook_ret false     endend0BE0: raknet hook_ret true[*]
You are taking the risk of getting banned, I will not be responsible for you getting banned if you use this, This is easily detectable in RP servers but you can go ahead try it if you only hack there or wanna troll or some shit..

And yes, modify it however you want!

Attachments

• AntiWeaponReset.cs
    19.5 KB · Views: 236
  • AntiWeaponReset V2.cs
    19.5 KB · Views: 239

M3D

Solutions
Reaction score
easy and simple I like it.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
kokom7 said:
can u pls change the activation to cmd like " /awr " , plss

its easy, just register command and put the toggle code in the command label..
and
#bump
 ^ for people who need it cause I've seen many people who want something to bypass cbug and driveby in RP servers with impossible guns

kokom7

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
kokom7 said:
can u pls change the activation to cmd like " /awr " , plss

its easy, just register command and put the toggle code in the command label..
and
#bump
 ^ for people who need it cause I've seen many people who want something to bypass cbug and driveby in RP servers with impossible guns
man, i cant, can you make it for me?  :sadpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.