Bad News..

.silent

Reaction score
But 25ghz i think both me and esmer_gm were talking about server crasher :D :D:D
The server crasher is using some kind of bug in RakNet engine, its about sending splitted packets.

25GHz

Reaction score
But 25ghz i think both me and esmer_gm were talking about server crasher :D :D:D
The server crasher is using some kind of bug in RakNet engine, its about sending splitted packets.
ahh... ok. :oops: :oops::oops:
that makes more sense now.

dildotroll

Reaction score
this server is still open to crashing :D :D:D
176.65.137.99:7500
go go go go

25GHz

Reaction score
this server is still open to crashing :D :D:D
127.0.0.1:7777
go go go go
there is lots of outdated servers out there atm...
i can list at least 20 of some that i know...
(this is very recent, so more servers may change with time).

dildotroll

Reaction score
[quote author="dildotroll"]this server is still open to crashing :D :D:D
127.0.0.1:7777
go go go go
there is lots of outdated servers out there atm...
i can list at least 20 of some that i know...
(this is very recent, so more servers may change with time).[/quote]
I know
i was crashing COCK5 server but they put R-2 :evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil::evil:
but i want all to crash this server
they have ranged banned me :twisted: :twisted::twisted: :twisted: :twisted::twisted: :twisted: :twisted::twisted:
any ways most of the FROSTY VPN ips are banned to now since i always fuck up their server :twisted: :twisted::twisted:

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
1. The Crasher NEVER was a Crasher (game just freezed because it couldnt load the bullet sprites from so far away but tried it UHEUHEU).
2. The "Crasher" works he didnt fixed it right (like the Tuning Crash he did just implemented some mod filter's).
3. For all who wonder how the Server Crasher works, RakNet has a Overflow if you send a "bigger" length of Splitted Packets (buffer overflow) it was orginally found by niex & bartekdvd (maybe someone diffrent found it too but anyways I just think bartekdvd said it to some other peoples or one of them got ""hacked"").

It's never a end for Cheating, there are much more vulns but most of them are Private ( with reasons ;D ).

And someone said that the SA:MP Team is "proooo".
Actually the SA:MP Developer(s) didnt need to be pro, because the Code for Patching this Server Crasher was already given to them.

Some Beta- Testers are just dumb especially d0 and some others, they tried to take down this Forum 2 times last attack was blackmailing our mail servers.
Also I heard that SA:MP / a part of the SA:MP Team specially launches DDOS Attacks to take down Websites they not like (tr7network, niex's forum) most of them got removed due the many Reports .

WHAT I'M FUCKING TALKING HERE.

.silent

Reaction score
Because thats how SA-MP team thinks:
Its better for them to take down websites releasing cheats, to stop people downloading them..than actually patching them/fixing.
Fixing a bug comes only in some extreme cases, when Kyetard would loose some monis

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Because thats how SA-MP team thinks:
Its better for them to take down websites releasing cheats, to stop people downloading them..than actually patching them/fixing.
Fixing a bug comes only in some extreme cases, when Kyetard would loose some monis
How you can get Kyetard Release / produce a SA:MP Patch:

• Find a VULN to Crash a server or attack it so it dont work good.
  • Grab all IP's of the SA:MP Hosted list, for them who needs the IP(s) here the URL: http://lists.sa-mp.com/0.3.5/hosted
  • Attack all Servers (server by server), all Hosted Server Owner's will rage and maybe stop paying him for be on the Hosted list.

Reaction score
[quote author=".silent"]
How you can get Kyetard Release / produce a SA:MP Patch:

• Attack all Servers (server by server), all Hosted Server Owner's will rage and maybe stop paying him for be on the Hosted list.
[/quote]

It wasn't a big deal before, 3-4 weeks ago people wouldn't crash all the servers they ran in. The crasher was sort of public since almost a month. Only on the 13th friday(yesterday) some stupid russian tought will be nice to crash all the 14 sa-mp.ru servers, after 4-5 hours of being shutdown every 2 minutes Kye posted a fix on sa-mp.com, coincidence?