Bitcoins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twix

Reaction score
Hello! :D :D:D
I'm new too bitcoins and mining, could someone show me a good tutorial or a way to mine :) :):) ?

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
Google is your secondary trust worthy god , Ask him whateva u want, with simple words including honesty, he's able to give you thousands of answers.

Twix

Reaction score
Google is your secondary trust worthy god , Ask him whateva u want, with simple words including honesty, he's able to give you thousands of answers.
he's a fegit, only gives me webiste after webiste after webiste :cry: :cry::cry:

T3KTONIT

Reaction score
[quote author="T3KTONIT"]Google is your secondary trust worthy god , Ask him whateva u want, with simple words including honesty, he's able to give you thousands of answers.
he's a fegit, only gives me webiste after webiste after webiste :cry: :cry::cry: [/quote]

if Google sucks, fuck him, go join hackforums there is pretty much everything there...

Guaponess

Reaction score
[quote author="Twix"][quote author="T3KTONIT"]Google is your secondary trust worthy god , Ask him whateva u want, with simple words including honesty, he's able to give you thousands of answers.
he's a fegit, only gives me webiste after webiste after webiste :cry: :cry::cry: [/quote]

if Google sucks, fuck him, go join hackforums there is pretty much everything there...[/quote]

Indeed, but hack forums is full of skids that have no knowledge.

T3KTONIT

Reaction score

are you looking forward to make your own bitcoin miner(ps: help is found everywhere :])? or looking forward to use one(also)? because using one makes you a skid, building one makes you an intermediate hacker :]

Twix

Reaction score
[quote author="Guaponess"]

are you looking forward to make your own bitcoin miner(ps: help is found everywhere :])? or looking forward to use one(also)? because using one makes you a skid, building one makes you an intermediate hacker :][/quote]
well.. both :<

Status
Not open for further replies.