CLEO Help Black screen on samp

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

aPELAobr

Reaction score
My problem is: I start a server, the first loading screen loads everything right, but when it will actually connect to the server (that moment is a free camera) The screen turns black.
  The cause I've already encountered: Whenever I install or remove some cleo.
  But I do not know the solution! Whenever this occurs, I need to remove ALL of my cleos (17 cleos) and go put one by one and this is very annoying!
  Does anyone know a solution?

aPELAobr

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
you said the solution yourself:
I need to remove ALL of my cleos (17 cleos) and go put one by one and this is very annoying!

How do you think I am now:  :challenge_accepted:    

As I really am now:  :areyoukiddingme:   

Seriously now. There must be another solution! If every time I install a cleo, this happens and I need to take it all and put everything, I will never play!  :sadpepe:

Reaction score
Maybe it's a server thing? Try on samp.ugbase.eu.
Other than removing your cleos to see WHICH ONE actually causes this, there's not much you can do.

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
aPELAobr said:
0x32789 said:
you said the solution yourself:
I need to remove ALL of my cleos (17 cleos) and go put one by one and this is very annoying!

How do you think I am now:  :challenge_accepted:    

As I really am now:  :areyoukiddingme:   

Seriously now. There must be another solution! If every time I install a cleo, this happens and I need to take it all and put everything, I will never play!  :sadpepe:

if this happened to me i would just delete the currently Gta Sa game which i have installed on my computer and install new one, also install cleo via sanny builder installation and use gta sa.exe 1.0 US   [attachment=4877]
maybe some of your cleos requires sampfuncs (new versions not always better)   [attachment=4878]
i have installed more then 30 cleo mods in my gta sa and the game works just fine with over 100 fps no lag, glitchs etc.. 
if this dont help you try searching on google "How to fix black screen in games" type something like that and maybe you may find a solution 
P.S maybe its due to graphic or display drivers i would recommend you to use System Care Pro 9 to update your drivers to the latest versions and keep your pc clean...

cant post link here for you to download full gta sa admin sayed "UGBASE.eu wont accept any kind of piracy" so i will respect that, just search on google its easy to find it and download peace.

sry for bad english xD

Attachments

• gta sa 1.0.rar
    4.5 MB · Views: 68
  • sampfuncs 5.3.3.rar
    520 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.