Release Blue Eclipse Source Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
This code is a goddamn mess :eek:, nice & generous release anyway.
Hope you added pitfalls for some people :)

MasterZero

Reaction score
0x688 said:

>This code is a goddamn mess :eek:
i know. Me and krakazabra create many trash code and later just dont wanna fix it :D
> Hope you added pitfalls for some people 
smile.png

no pitfalls. compile & run ;)

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Wow, Most of you don't even know about how do you compile a s0biet and still look into this shit :eek:
I haven't checked the source code yet but it DEPENDS what language did he develop in it, But since it was built from sobiet, Its based on C++, use any C++ compiler and you need to have DirectX 9 SDK to compile it..

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
0x32789 said:
Wow, Most of you don't even know about how do you compile a s0biet and still look into this shit :eek:
I haven't checked the source code yet but it DEPENDS what language did he develop in it, But since it was built from sobiet, Its based on C++, use any C++ compiler and you need to have DirectX 9 SDK to compile it..

any? It's MSVC dependent :-/

Graber

Reaction score
I can smell stealed funcs, derived cleos and renamed builds, but still it's a nice release to the community. I couldn't fnid how that "SYNC_TYPE_CURRENT" worked until now! Thanks a lot MZ

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
0x688 said:
0x32789 said:

any? It's MSVC dependent :-/

he can still compile on other C++ compilers if he makes some changes..

Graber

Reaction score
Well since am a Newbie in this C++ thing I will just go ahead and download VS2012 just to avoid error stuff.

There are some private "owner" funcs there, I will provide a build once I have fucked up some major servers in case those work, heh.

Graber

Reaction score
Entire "openssl" folder missing, looking for a workaround...

Reaction score
Compiled binaries @VS2015.
Most of the stuff works in unprotected servers.

L.E: Looks like a lot of funcs. are commented out, and i'm too lazy to parse the whole src.

Graber

Reaction score
They're not just commented out, but some commented sections contain funcs that are not defined :/, GetVehicleInfo would let many crashers to work again

aDRENOID

Reaction score
MasterZero said:
0x688 said:

i know. Me and krakazabra create many trash code and later just dont wanna fix it :D
smile.png

Apparently I haven't credits for my private crashers that I have shared only to you and krakazabra.. We thought we were great friends, but I or We were wrong. And now you released the source of all for no reason.. I or we lost so much time for nothing. I don't give a fuck about my things, because are nothing and are things for kids but is very dangerous to release it to all. Why you did it?

]=He[R]oN=[

Reaction score
trock279 said:
MasterZero said:
0x688 said:

smile.png

Apparently I haven't credits for my private crashers that I have shared only to you and krakazabra.. We thought we were great friends, but I or We were wrong. And now you released the source of all for no reason.. I or we lost so much time for nothing. I don't give a fuck about my things, because are nothing and are things for kids but is very dangerous to release it to all. Why you did it?
Don't want to interfere with that. But I think he already fuck it all

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Your private crashers  :huh:
Most of them including the deton crasher been discovered by niex or other community members long time ago, name me a few you found.

Status
Not open for further replies.