Bot Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

BronX1337

Reaction score
Hey guys,

just lost my admin rights on a server because of an idiot owner and now wonna to fuck up and troll the admims there. Just collected some nice hacks (thank you all for releasind them) but now i thought about a Bot hack. Couldn´t finde something like that here so wanted to ask you if someone just created one and could upload for me. I´m a newbie here i hope you can help me.

It should just attack the server with 100 Bots and maybe cause lags or something i could fuck up the server and troll the admins.

Thanks guys.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
cleo can not make a bot attack.

Most people here think cleo can do anything, which is false. I'm moving this topic to General Requests.

Ncup

Reaction score
With .exe can do this? it's amazing to down server  :yuno:

BronX1337

Reaction score
Ncup link said:
With .exe can do this? it's amazing to down server  :yuno:
Okei thx for the answer. Can a .exe do something like that? Are there some programms like that?

YeAhx

Reaction score
Depends on the version, like for 0.3x R1 there is a server crasher where we have to join the server manually then crash it (but useless bcz no one play on 0.3x R1 these days), for 0.3x R2 use RakSAMP (but patched in many servers)  :eek:key:, for 0.3z there is "Invisible bot attacker" (but for me it does not work).  :imoverit:

BronX1337

Reaction score
YeAhx link said:
Depends on the version, like for 0.3x R1 there is a server crasher where we have to join the server manually then crash it (but useless bcz no one play on 0.3x R1 these days), for 0.3x R2 use RakSAMP (but patched in many servers)  :eek:key:, for 0.3z there is "Invisible bot attacker" (but for me it does not work).  :imoverit:

Ok thx alot dude

Ncup

Reaction score
I think no one special at Rak SAMP,At ingame was amazing. :yuno:

Status
Not open for further replies.