CLEO Help Brigtness level

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

Reaction score
Hello!

I have a question, is there any cleo, or something else which can increase my brightness in-game? I have the maximum one but it's still feels like not enough...

CSprite

Reaction score
Corey said:
Hello!

I have a question, is there any cleo, or something else which can increase my brightness in-game? I have the maximum one but it's still feels like not enough...
No joke , use your monitor settings.

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
@Corey
hi, I noticed a weird thing...
I play using windowed mode, when I press the button in the right upper corner of the screen to maximise the game (so it's maximised but still windowed) then everything in game becames too dark. When I just drag the corner of the window to match the full screen then brightness is alright... Idk why it happens, but try messing with windowed mode (resizing it, maximising it) and maybe you'll notice the same happening to you. If you notice the same then you could start researching the issue from there, idk why it happens...

CSprite

Reaction score
@monday , i had an issue like that , in fullscreen . But when i double press esc it gets to normal , try this too , it could work , and if not , sorry for wasting your time.

CSprite

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
CSprite said:
@monday , i had an issue like that , in fullscreen . But when i double press esc it gets to normal , try this too , it could work , and if not , sorry for wasting your time.

lol same
I thought that i was the only one who had this issue , i don`t know why it is hapenning , but it`s not something that i need to worry about much.

Status
Not open for further replies.