C# - Launch SAMP from an external launcher

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
"However, it starts the process but not the game."
What? Do you mean SAMP doesn't get loaded?

Bossnigguh

Reaction score
0x688 said:

The process gta_sa is launched. Windows 7 Basic is activated aswell due to the launch of the process, but the game does not start. 
The gta_sa.exe process is visible on the task manager, windows 7 basic is activated, just like it normally does when I launch the game, but the game itself is not visible. I still see the desktop, nothing else happens.
And the injection is successful because the form closes. Can you provide me with a working injector that I can use in order to launch the game? (in C#) please, and thank you!

Bossnigguh

Reaction score
0x688 said:

When I launch the process by using the following code-line, it starts as I described - Windows changes it's theme, the process is launched but the game is not visible at all.
Code:
           Process pp = Process.Start(installdirectory, "-h " + SERVER_IP + " -p 7777 -n" + playerinfo[0]);

BUT
When I use the following line, it shuts down the process -> Windows is changing it's theme and the process is launched for a short period of time(game is not visible though), eventually it closes and the theme is reverted to the normal one.
Code:
           Process pp = Process.Start(installdirectory, "-c -h " + SERVER_IP + " -p 7777 -n" + playerinfo[0]);

The difference is the -c parameter(rcon-pw)

Is it possible to inject samp.dll into gta_sa.exe ?

NVM, managed to find a solution by my own.

WaTTi

Reaction score
Code:
Process jesusisalive = new Process();
jesusisalive.StartInfo.FileName = gamedirectory + "\\samp.exe";
jesusisalive.StartInfo.Arguments = " " + serverip + ":" + port;
jesusisalive.Start();

try with samp.exe