Call opcode function in Python ( using PyMem )

Phantom42

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Is it possible to call opcode function in Python ( using PyMem which is module to manipulate with memory ). I found memory addresses of some opcodes on this page https://gtamods.com/wiki/Memory_Addresses_(SA), but I have no idea how to call it. Can someone give me simple example for it, for example how I can call opcode 03C0 for storing car, or any other opcode.
I am not sure it is possible, but I am curious so if anyone knows how to do it, I would appreciate answer.
Thanks in advance

belle_delphine.py

Reaction score
maybe it helps, it is very old and it is not even mine, though, rn just began to work on a better method for a personal project, until then maybe this helps

click

Solutions
Reaction score
You cannot call the functions (opcode also for example) through python because you are programming in python, it is external and not internal software. But you can do code injection, basically you inject what you want to play with using shellcode that you can read about on Google, but again it's less recommended and convenient to use and your abilities are very limited, you're better off continuing to use cleo/moonloader, sampfuncs sf which give you a lot of API Options in the game. Or write a dll yourself in c++ and do whatever is convenient for you..