Resource icon

CLEO Release CarSmasher.cs - Troll them ass. | D.Kay | ( FireD edition ) |.

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaulSTARRR

Reaction score
D.Kay link said:
[quote author=lidorx3 link=topic=8305.msg47909#msg47909 date=1405362934]
Can you make it mybe to do it for spasefic Player ID?
For example?
/smash id(Number..)
:yesyes:
My Server that i play is current on 0.3z RC5 , so SAMPFUNCs is useless , and I enjoy "no SAMPFUNC script" xD.
[/quote]

But can you make it for us  :yesyes: ?
Great script !
Please make an effort for us and make it with /smash IDofPlayer :eek:3  :yesyes: :yesyes:

Vrana

Reaction score
Omg this shit is COOOL  :fuck_yea: I'm trolling people like a pro XD in race, then cant finish it hahaahah  :iknowwhatyoudid:
Thank you very much for creating this  :somuchwin:
But on some servers i got banned for this but who cares  :stoned:
Is there something to avoid ban?

Vrana

Reaction score
On some servers they fixed it, when I do that it says:"Server has close the connection". Can you fix that somehow please?  :bawww:

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
I already made like this mode but i never released it , it is just not synced on most of servers

Even your cleo is not synced on most of servers , when i active it and then attack them they get back to the same position (not synced at all) ..

DzkAy

Reaction score
blackHat link said:
I already made like this mode but i never released it , it is just not synced on most of servers

Even your cleo is not synced on most of servers , when i active it and then attack them they get back to the same position (not synced at all) ..
It does sync , i've tested with a friend , In almost every server , yes it works and i'm getting banned sometimes.

[member=21174]Vrana[/member] , You're getting because of speeding hack from the air , you could just simply removed that from CLEO.

DzkAy

Reaction score
A$AP.cs link said:
Totally detected
confirmed that , because it has speed hax to speedup and smash players , if u don't like just simply remove it from the CLEO ( Car.SetSpeedInstantly )

Vrana

Reaction score
D.Kay link said:
[quote author=blackHat link=topic=8305.msg48073#msg48073 date=1405465919]

It does sync , i've tested with a friend , In almost every server , yes it works and i'm getting banned sometimes.

[member=21174]Vrana[/member] , You're getting because of speeding hack from the air , you could just simply removed that from CLEO.
[/quote]
Not speedhack, it detect TeleportHack xD I wont remove it because you did a great job, I can use it on other servers  :stoned: Keep making stuff like these hehe  :ppffh:

YeAhx

Reaction score
Vrana link said:
[quote author=D.Kay link=topic=8305.msg48076#msg48076 date=1405469174]

[/quote]
Not speedhack, it detect TeleportHack xD I wont remove it because you did a great job, I can use it on other servers  :stoned: Keep making stuff like these hehe  :ppffh:
[/quote]
Many servers use co-ordinates to check if player teleports, so if server detects the sudden change in x,y,z thinks player teleported and ban.

DzkAy

Reaction score
not490 link said:
IF position =+100 means kicks
Yes it is , but i've tested at some Coordinate-Check Server with a friend  and it works fine. Look like There're some servers have strong Anti-Cheat Teleport. xD

not490

Reaction score
    Yes it is , but i've tested at some Coordinate-Check Server with a friend  and it works fine. Look like There're some servers have strong Anti-Cheat Teleport. xD
Yap, it mostly depends on anti cheat

blackHat

Expert
Reaction score
D.Kay link said:

[/quote]

well i tested on random server -- NSG
and it doesn't sync at all , i will test it later on another server

DzkAy

Reaction score
blackHat link said:
[quote author=D.Kay link=topic=8305.msg48076#msg48076 date=1405469174]

[/quote]

well i tested on random server -- NSG
and it doesn't sync at all , i will test it later on another server
[/quote]
Sometimes it's just Set the CarHP to 0 not smashing because of Lagging And i have no reason to tell lie .

Status
Not open for further replies.