Cheating is...

ugtgl

Reaction score
Good thing i think.It has adrenaline and fun.You can blow the shit up for revenge or something contains shit.You shit everywhere you want!And you,what do you think about this?

Vrana

Reaction score
I love cheating  :ppffh:

I don't like to be Admin. Why? Because CLEO cheat's has better commands  :trollface:

Well, I was cheating in every game like: SAMP, NFS, Counter-Strike... I always wanted to become a CLEO scripter because it looks cool to make something like that, I love to troll players. I started using CLEO cheat's thanks to "OPcode.ExE", i was searching for SAMP AimBot and found his videos, I was like "Wow this is awesome" since that day I never stopped using CLEO cheat's, it makes me feel good, I just do what I love to do.  :eek:h_stop_it_u: :lol:

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Cheating is for those who don't have enough skill to be superior.

But is usage of "samp cheats" neccessarily cheating? I'm not so sure about it. Good servers have their ways to prevent it so that's not an issue there. Some servers are just asking people to use cheats by not doing anything against them, it sometimes comes to situation where it's simply stupid to not use cheats. Only stupid person would try to continuously compete with cheaters, if he had some brains he would:
-try change server's policy on cheaters
-leave the server
-use cheats to avoid being on lost position
That's why there's a lot of righteous players who decide to use cheats by themselves. Often they wouldn't even think about it if their server's policy about cheaters wouldn't be the way it is.

Scrumilation

Reaction score
if cheating gives you adrenaline you should really consider going out some times

Min

Reaction score
[glow=red,2,300]Cheating is love. [/glow]  :trollface:

lagat2203

Reaction score
i am mostly here to learn scripting and since part of it is testing i also try it on servers to see their breaking points so far i havent found any servers that cant get passed my ways but someday maybe :3
~1eeT

Pinii

Reaction score
monday link said:
Cheating is for those who don't have enough skill to be superior.

But is usage of "samp cheats" neccessarily cheating? I'm not so sure about it. Good servers have their ways to prevent it so that's not an issue there. Some servers are just asking people to use cheats by not doing anything against them, it sometimes comes to situation where it's simply stupid to not use cheats. Only stupid person would try to continuously compete with cheaters, if he had some brains he would:
-try change server's policy on cheaters
-leave the server
-use cheats to avoid being on lost position
That's why there's a lot of righteous players who decide to use cheats by themselves. Often they wouldn't even think about it if their server's policy about cheaters wouldn't be the way it is.

GTFO PUSSY  :fuck_you:

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
CogIoRl.jpg

Pinii

Reaction score
Opcode.eXe link said:
CHEATING IS UNFAIR.
Only CHEAT to TROLL and not to show SKILL.  :urtheman:

Im sure Einstein said that and you copied it... :eek:h_stop_it_u:

PopandaulX

Reaction score
Cheating is ok, but still not better than fapping.
Anyway, DON'T FUCKING USE AIMBOTS, you just ruin everyone's game.