Resource icon

CLEO Release Checkpoint teleport

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha.z

Reaction score
Where is the link?
Thanks in advance!! :catface: :catface::catface: :derp: :derp::derp: :happy: :happy::happy:

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
It would be less detectable if it was drive to checkpoint but its still epic

xzytro

God
Reaction score
He actually DID put the download link as an attachment but lately he removed it for some unknown reason.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
He actually DID put the download link as an attachment but lately he removed it for some unknown reason.
He planned to Update it, Download will come back soon (I hope ;D).

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Lol this is epic im on server i ask whats best job they say garbage man i do sweeper and it says 100$ - 300$ per checkpoint than im like fuck that (spams the 9 key)

Harlem

Reaction score
Lol this is epic im on server i ask whats best job they say garbage man i do sweeper and it says 100$ - 300$ per checkpoint than im like fuck that (spams the 9 key)

download an admin checker to keep a track of admins online (there's plenty of them as cleos and on many russian servers) you just go into the ini. file and put the names of the admins, theres a cool one built in s0beit wich you can actually see the admins and it updates every second, also the fun part is that if an admin specs you or is near you it will display "Near By" near the admin name who's speccing you. Google is your friend.

Harlem

Reaction score
Finally someone made it public lol, congratz Z0dy.

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Can i have the source i open it and its blank so i need it like as .txt or a code

Monstercat

Reaction score
ok ty for the update ^^

But now when im ingame i press ON then 9 and nothing happens.

You changed the TP key?

Glenn332

Reaction score
This does not work or atleast not for me, Bet i need em sampfuncs again anyone got a link for me?

jhonDoe

Reaction score
working perfect bt plz disable the stadium chk point . Anti.sadium .

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Ok I think to disable the stadium if there is some opcode that check's your position and if its the coordinates of the stadium and if possible deletes that marker but i think the delete marker isnt possible

Harlem

Reaction score
Ok I think to disable the stadium if there is some opcode that check's your position and if its the coordinates of the stadium and if possible deletes that marker but i think the delete marker isnt possible

i'm not sure about this, but if you can't delete it at least you might be able to ignore it, although first we need the CP pos.

Status
Not open for further replies.