CLEO Help Circumvent the anti-cheat

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starman

Reaction score
Hello everyone and good night  :)

I would like to know if it is possible to circumvent the "anti-health-hack" of the UIF (United Islands Freeroam) server in any way using a cleo script, greetings...

Mila.cs ✅

Reaction score
Wtf?
UIF does not even have a "anti-health-hack"  :celeral_spitting:
Edit: Oh, just checked.
Well you can use my AntiKill Cleo, even tho it is not directly a health hack.

Activation/Deactivation: /ak

Attachments

• AntiKillV3.cs
    18.4 KB · Views: 38

Starman

Reaction score
Thanks and sorry for bump this thread, but, i really need to know if it's possible circumvent this system.

I know it's possible, because i've seen few players refill his health bar without being able to kill them (and they haven't the godmode turned on) and i really don't know how they do this.

NOTE: I've tested your script previously, but i would like know if it's possible do this without respawn the player.

[ >> Prologue << ]

During certain time, i tried to code a cleo script to avoid this system, but it didn't work correctly. This script makes you unable to receive damage if you try to damage yourself or if a player hits you with a car, but anyway your health it downs if other player shoots you.

And it's as far as i've come...

rottentwinkie

Reaction score
I remember UIF players use lag.cs on gwars and stuffs like that; http://ugbase.eu/Thread-Lag-cs-SA-MP-0-3x
It is probably not the one you were requesting (refill health bar), but at least i think it will be able to bypass the "anti-health hack system"

Tell me if it works!

EDIT: Also it is very detectable so i wouldn't recommend using it frequently.

Starman

Reaction score
Hello again and thanks for responding, well, i've seen the source code of "lag.cs" and i don't think that will work, this because  the immunity commands don't work properly.

God, what kind of script will they be using to do this? ... I've tried a lot of things and i can't make the player can't be damaged by other players, the most far i've reached its:

- Don't be damaged by own self (on falling, drowning, etc). 
checked.png

- Don't be damaged by explosions from players tanks, grenades, rpg (including cars explosions). 
checked.png

- Don't be damaged by the players weapons (including melee). 
unchecked.png

The last one i can't do it, because i can't circumvent the anti-refill-hack...

NOTE: If you want, i can post the source who i've written...

PlasticBottle

Reaction score
I suppose it works by detecting ifba player is hit then sets his health?
Try disabling the incoming data which sets the health... (NOP Set player health)

Status
Not open for further replies.