ClausBear- Accidentally banned.

Simon98

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm writing this complain as a help to ClausBear which got banned for no obiouse reason.
He said that he was using VPN while connected to UG-base, It could be the problem, because I think that the Forum detect fake IP and Ban them automatically.that's one man opinion.

If there is a reason behind  his ban please reply it and sorry for my ignorance.
If there isn't a reason please solve this problem and Unban the poor user  :forever_opcode_alone:

bigben07

Reaction score
vpn = auto ban? lol.

This isn't some secret society. Idk why the fuck that's a rule.

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
It's under "Spam", no need to elaborate any further  :trollface:

prizm

Reaction score
i use vpn when playing sa-mp. so if i accidentally go on forum while on vpn i'll get banned

good rule  :eek:h_stop_it_u:

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
well, if he used a vpn and got auto-banned he's only banned in the time-span he used the vpn.
Also theres no ban on his profile, probably some cookies being nasty he should try to clean the cache.
[member=10247]SimonEleven[/member]

YeAhx

Reaction score
Wait wait wait, ClauBear is banned ? OMFG I don't wanna live on this planet anymore. (that got a little much though)

LEESMITH

Reaction score
clausbear here writing from the schools pc and internet, everytime i log onto a new PC with a new network connection it gets banned so theres something wrong with my acc or some shit.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
LEESMITH link said:
clausbear here writing from the schools pc and internet, everytime i log onto a new PC with a new network connection it gets banned so theres something wrong with my acc or some shit.
Do you get any reason?
Your account seems to be fine

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
sorry for the late response, i've removed the trigger but it should not happen