Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
Cleo 5 got released some weeks ago so ye

maybe someones finds this useful

Hidend

Expert
Reaction score
oh actually it got released months ago but i noticed it now that i formated my pc, nice

Zin

Expert
Reaction score
Looks decent, hope there's no compatibility issues with older scripts. Always used 4.1 in the past for that reason.

SamThapa

Reaction score
Looks decent, hope there's no compatibility issues with older scripts. Always used 4.1 in the past for that reason.

there is so many stuff incompatibility with cleo 5 when you coding it its like you starting to learning coding everything is new and somehow its bad have to learn not like before

Zin

Expert
Reaction score

there is so many stuff incompatibility with cleo 5 when you coding it its like you starting to learning coding everything is new and somehow its bad have to learn not like before
Really? Looks like it just adds some new opcodes and shit, debug thing kinda interests me whether or not it works in samp. I know new sannybuilder is fucked though as it has added mobile gta editions and shit and can't even be fixed by modifying opcodes and keywords.txt.