Not open for further replies.

lukas

Reaction score
Pottus link said:
[quote author=lukas link=topic=6435.msg36770#msg36770 date=1396462167]
Yeah, only if someone reported ya
and, now some gay server owners, like you- made a patch for this

Anyway whos care about your shitty zombie server eh?  :fuck_you:

Lets see your amazing server then, oh I forgot all you do is cheat your face off all day long let me get guess you came to my server and got nailed to the wall. Your obviously just a silly kid by your comments as you have demonstrated the mentality of a 12 year old nice reply there buddy your a pro star.
[/quote]

Yeah, im just cheating all day. got any problem? and I used to cheat on ya server in its first days and yeah, i'm done. trolled them to death.

supercan590

Reaction score
Pottus link said:
This is 100 percent detectable don't kid yourself.
Grandpa Ze link said:
Stop trying to falsely advertise. This is easily detectable.
Pottus link said:
[quote author=Grandpa Ze link=topic=6435.msg36765#msg36765 date=1396460447]
Stop trying to falsely advertise. This is easily detectable.
I know dude it's really pathetic in fact it would take all but 10 minutes to patch this I bet he spent a lot more time making this non-sense than that. /fail
[/quote]
:face_palm:
"might be a undetected hack for the rest of 0.3z!"
People don't read the read the fine print sometimes. Pity.
And besides, all I need to do to is add a patch to disable the weapon data sent to the server, and almost all servers will have a hard time detecting this. As for the airbreak,(moving backwards) the speed can be lowered to the limits of a server's anti-cheat. In fact, why not post the one with the weapon data patch enabled now?
Here you go guys.

Attachments

• BikeGod(nowepdata).cs
    25.8 KB · Views: 49

supercan590

Reaction score
lukas link said:
[quote author=Flapjack92 link=topic=6435.msg36680#msg36680 date=1396401480]
I can make a mod like that, but when you shoot other people on Crazybob's, they won't take any damage. The reason for this is that SA-MP added a new function called OnPlayerWeaponShot. This badboy can get your weapon info when you take a shot, and if you have a weapon that you didn't buy, It will not send damage to your victim. Of course, this mod will work on other servers. Do you still want me to make it?

Screw that CrazyBOB. Can we do that on some roleplay servers?
If yes, please do it  :somuchwin:
[/quote]
Ok, I will work on a weapons hack. It probably won't be released for a while though. And be warned that it may not work on some servers. It will probably be released on the weekend because I have school.  :bawww:

Pottus

Reaction score
:face_palm:
"might be a undetected hack for the rest of 0.3z!"
People don't read the read the fine print sometimes. Pity.
And besides, all I need to do to is add a patch to disable the weapon data sent to the server, and almost all servers will have a hard time detecting this. As for the airbreak,(moving backwards) the speed can be lowered to the limits of a server's anti-cheat. In fact, why not post the one with the weapon data patch enabled now?
Here you go guys.

Ya patch the weapon data that makes it even easier to detect as a matter of fact.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score
Unfortunately spawning a weapon will stay detected. If you keep weapon data off, no damage will be dealt to the opponent. As soon as you turn back on weapon data you will be detected by an AC.

supercan590

Reaction score
Grandpa Ze link said:
Unfortunately spawning a weapon will stay detected. If you keep weapon data off, no damage will be dealt to the opponent. As soon as you turn back on weapon data you will be detected by an AC.
I have tested spawning weapons with nop weapon data, and yes, you are right, you don't deal any damage to your target. But that's only for shooting people onfoot. As for shooting in a drive-by from a car, I have confirmed it working on CB's, and CB's didn't let you do any damage with weapons with nop weapon data on, onfoot. Perhaps the SA-MP devs forgot to add the drive-by to the deal no damage function, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.