Resource icon

CLEO Release [CLEO] Drive-By Passenger Rapid-Fire + Rapid-Fire Complete + ON/OFF Edition!!

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

supercan590

Reaction score
*LAST EDIT:
There is now a [glow=red,2,300]toggle-able ON/OFF version[/glow] of the Rapid-Fire now! Look at my comment on page 2 of this thread.

*EDIT: Here is a Video showing how you can use this hack to troll: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQL4hKMmSig
I added the carshot.cs as well =D Put both carshot files in your cleo folder. CARSHOT.CS: press ctrl+h in passenger seat.

*EDIT2: After some testing, I found that if you use this manual drive-by mod,: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=9957
and use carshot in the driver seat, you can shoot as much as you like without getting kicked.
Use this only if your server kicks you for using the passenger drive-by rapid-fire mod.
If the server keeps on changing your weapon back to fist when you enter a car, enable these SA-MP patches in your favorite way(s0beit, cleo): NOP ResetPlayerWeapons, NOP GivePlayerWeapon, & NOP SetPlayerArmedWeapon.

[Background Info] Hello. This is my first post on this forum, so please go easy on me!  :hellno:
Basically, the drive-by Rapid-Fire script is based off of FYP's Rapid-fire. I noticed all he did was get rid of the animations when you fired a gun, so if you sped up the drive-by animations, you would kind of get the same effect. The Rapid-fire Cleo script just has all of the legally attainable guns added,(Silenced Pistol, AK-47, etc.) props to FYP for finding the memory region in which they were all located.

[How to Use]
(Drive-by Rapid-Fire)
You get in the passenger seat in SA-MP, press b+3 to activate the full speed Rapid-Fire, and b+5 to activate the low speed Rapid-Fire.(For some servers that block Rapid-Fire) Press b+1 if your aim is bugged and you can't shoot out the window.
*NOTE: If the server is kicking you for using Rapid-Fire after a while, frequently exit & re-enter your car so you don't get kicked.
(Rapid-Fire)
The same Activation as FYP's Rapid-Fire, type RAPID on your keyboard,(Not SA-MP chat) and the Rapid-Fire will be activated.

Tell me what you guys think, and if it's good, it might inspire me to start making other stuff.
Thanks for downloading if you do.

-Flapjack92

PS. If there are any bugs in the scripts, please pm me so I can fix them.
Yes, this can be used with carshot.cs. >:D

*EDIT3:
I forgot to add this earlier, this mod teleports your car into the air, so you can clear obstacles.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/i7395481wandm3u/up.cs

*EDIT4:
This is probably the last edit, I just wanted to say that if you are having trouble with the recoil on the silenced pistol, please use either Opcode.eXe's Nospread,: http://ugbase.eu/releases-6/nospread-cs-shoot-without-bullets-spreading-0-3z/
or this no-recoil version of GTA:SA.(Put in your Gta San Andreas folder.): http://www.mediafire.com/download/vaodkv3evxy9njl/gta_sa.exe
No viruses! I promise!  :yesyes:

Attachments

• DriveByRapidFire.cs
    26.3 KB · Views: 492
  • RapidFire.cs
    26.3 KB · Views: 756
  • 1053_CarShot.cs
    17.5 KB · Views: 323
  • 1053_CarShot[0].cs
    19.1 KB · Views: 241

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Re: [CLEO] Drive-By Passenger Rapid-Fire + Rapid-Fire Complete

At last ! A fresh guy with good english !  :forever_hurra: Thanks god !  :yesyes:

Joseph

Reaction score

I don't think I understood this correctly.
Do you mean this will even make it shoot faster if you're drive bying? (It's already so fast :p)

Or you mean that FYP took out the Drive By Rapid fire and made it into a normal rapid fire that ACTUALLY works this time?

supercan590

Reaction score

Yekwol link said:
I don't think I understood this correctly.
Do you mean this will even make it shoot faster if you're drive bying? (It's already so fast :p)

Or you mean that FYP took out the Drive By Rapid fire and made it into a normal rapid fire that ACTUALLY works this time?
Yes, Yekwol,

Your passenger drive-by will shoot at rapid-fire speed. The other Rapid-Fire is just for all the weapons that FYP didn't have time to add in, like the silenced pistol, which I use in the video.

TheZeRots

Expert
Reaction score

xzytro link said:
At last ! A fresh guy with good english !  :forever_hurra: Thanks god !  :yesyes:
I still managed to find many grammar errors.

xzytro

God
Reaction score

I said "good", not "awesome". At least better than most of the people here.

youdunwannaknow

Reaction score

Does this need sampfuncs or anything? I pasted on foot rapid fire in my cleo folder, won't work.

jhonDoe

Reaction score

dude please deactivation key

supercan590

Reaction score

youdunwannaknow link said:
Does this need sampfuncs or anything? I pasted on foot rapid fire in my cleo folder, won't work.
What Cleo version are you using? Is your cleo working at all? Are you pressing the right activation keys? What GTA:SA version do you have? Ex: 1.0 US? No, this doesn't need sampfuncs to work.

supercan590

Reaction score

jhonDoe link said:
dude please deactivation key
The deactivation key for the passenger drive-by should be b+1.
If you want a deactivation key for the Rapid-Fire mod, I can make one.
It will take time though, since I will need to rewrite the original Opcodes at their memory addresses. Cleo doesn't have a feature where you can rewrite original memory values, I think.
I will work on a deactivation key for the Rapid-Fire now, it will be ready by tomorrow maybe?
I'll modify the RapidFire.cs and add the new one for download.
*EDIT:
I made the rapid-fire with a deactivation key, but it's kind of messed up. D=
Maybe another Cleo scripter here can make one out of my source code:
http://pastebin.com/XAuWUjY4

Hansin

Reaction score

how can i do the passenger airbreak?

supercan590

Reaction score

Easy_E link said:
how can i do the passenger airbreak?
You put both carshot.cs files in your cleo folder, get in the passenger side of a car in SA-MP.
Then, press ctrl and h at the same time, and voila! You are flying through the air, like a bird!
Oh, I forgot to add a cleo mod that teleports you into the air, I'll add it to the post

Hansin

Reaction score

thx :D

Poison_Girl

Reaction score

It's good but Im banned from 9 servers  :bawww

Lucky_strike666

Reaction score

Hey, I only tried the Rapid Fire one on foot and it works really well, however other people shoot equally fast as I do, though not as powerful. Is that supposed to be that way, that it just looks like they fire as fast as I do but they actually don't?

supercan590

Reaction score

Lucky_strike666 link said:
Hey, I only tried the Rapid Fire one on foot and it works really well, however other people shoot equally fast as I do, though not as powerful. Is that supposed to be that way, that it just looks like they fire as fast as I do but they actually don't?
Yes, it looks like they are firing fast but they actually aren't.
The reason for this, is probably because we removed the firing animations for both the player,
and the peds around the player.
You'll probably want a good Godmode on  :ppffh:

Lucky_strike666

Reaction score

Flapjack92 link said:
[quote author=Lucky_strike666 link=topic=6123.msg35088#msg35088 date=1395327947]
Yes, it looks like they are firing fast but they actually aren't.
The reason for this, is probably because we removed the firing animations for both the player,
and the peds around the player.

You'll probably want a good Godmode on  :ppffh:
[/quote]

Yeah, I eventually figured that out haha. Awesome hack, works very well on Crazybobs CNR server lol. Thanks for making this.

Edit: One thing I wanted to add: This works very damn well with a sniper rifle Hahaha.

chad1st

Reaction score

why its not working its still shot the same

supercan590

Reaction score

chad1st link said:
why its not working its still shot the same
Hi chad1st.
Make sure you have all files in your cleo folder, and are pressing the right keys.
Press RAPID on your keyboard,(Not SA-MP chat) for the onfoot rapid-fire.
Press b+3 on your keyboard to activate the passenger drive-by rapid-fire.
Press b+5 on your keyboard to activate the slow passenger drive-by rapid-fire.
Press b+1 on your keyboard to deactivate the drive-by rapid-fire, and fix your aim if it's bugged.

Lucky_strike666

Reaction score

Just wanted to say that Crazybob sadly worked on his anti-cheat protection system which manages to detect it now. The server simply closed it's connection last night, but now you actually get banned after firing a few bullets.

Well, it was fun while it lasted (this only counts for Crazybob's CnR, it still works on other servers.)

Status
Not open for further replies.