CLEO Release Cleo hack pack

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

_C1ph3r_

Reaction score
Fred_Doe said:
Did a long time ago my friend :)
I dont understand your sentences but the name of the file "Stay_On_Bike.cs" is exactly what you want

TheTrueSlav

Reaction score
I'm back, give me a few seconds and I'll update this with the new cheats

Never mind for some reason the hacks got removed from the site I downloaded them since "Attackers are currently on this site and might install malware on your device" so for the sake of all of us I won't try to download and upload it

veske

Reaction score
Have you improved when you do not see a player knock /find ID me a nice show where it was before if you do not see a type /find ID show me marker on the farm if he's always like that?

Animee321123

Reaction score
Please guys can someone help my? When i insert any hack in Cleo file and when i Start the Samp(San Andreas Multyplayer) and i chose the server. When i get in server The game crash me. When i delete Hack from the Cleo File game works normal so guys what is the problem please help mee :)

_C1ph3r_

Reaction score
Animee321123 said:
Please guys can someone help my? When i insert any hack  in Cleo file and when i Start the Samp(San Andreas Multyplayer) and i chose the server. When i get in server The game crash me. When i delete Hack from the Cleo File game works normal so guys what is the problem please help mee :)
Install Sampfuncs and Asi Loader

Animee321123

Reaction score
_C1ph3r_ Can u please give me a Link i cant find that things wich works

_C1ph3r_ said:
Animee321123 said:
Please guys can someone help my? When i insert any hack  in Cleo file and when i Start the Samp(San Andreas Multyplayer) and i chose the server. When i get in server The game crash me. When i delete Hack from the Cleo File game works normal so guys what is the problem please help mee :)

Can u please send me a link i cant find the thing wich work :D

Animee321123

Reaction score
_C1ph3r_ said:
Animee321123 said:
Can u send me a LINK please? :)

_C1ph3r_

Reaction score
Animee321123 said:
_C1ph3r_ said:
Animee321123 said:

Use Search Tools and Google :)

Animee321123

Reaction score
_C1ph3r_ said:
Animee321123 said:
_C1ph3r_ said:
Animee321123 said:

Please i was download that but i allways download a virus

rottentwinkie

Reaction score
Animee321123 said:
_C1ph3r_ said:
Animee321123 said:
_C1ph3r_ said:
Animee321123 said:

Please i was download that but i allways download a virus
:areyoukiddingme:

http://ugbase.eu/Thread-ASI-SAMPFUNCS-5-3-0-3-7

(CLEO usually comes with an ASI Loader so it is not always required but it is good to reinstall it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.