CLEO Help [Cleo Help]Silent Aimbot 0.3.7

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

kEEp1337

Reaction score
I have niko private silent aimbot special for marco cortez , it was crypted and i found the way to uncrypt that , so i have uncrypted version of silent aimbot special for marco cortez , what i need now if someone can make radius a little more smaller so i wont get notice for using this aimbot.I using this aimbot and its good but there is already players that are saying me to turn off aim , so if can someone just make radius a little more smaller  :yesyes:

Reaction score
I've never seen something shittier.
You can lower the 'range' by changing the parameters of this function "call @Noname_680 1 400.0 1@" that 400.0 right there, lower it.

kEEp1337

Reaction score
Im begginer and i dunno some things dont be so rude m8 , thanks for the help now i know what parameter to change but when i want to compile it I get error -> Unknown directive SAMP.Available.

Reaction score
I'm not rude towards you, rather to the person who made that and called it 'special'.
To compile cleos that use SAMPFUNCS opcodes you need to copy the files for sb that come with SAMPFUNCS.
http://ugbase.eu/releases/%28plugin%29-sampfuncs-3-1-by-fyp-%280-3z%29/ download it from here, copy the file from the folder SB Data to your Sanny Builder 3\data\sa folder. Then try again.

vitoMONTANA

Reaction score
can you please tell me step by step on how to make the radius small? im a newb at this i have sanny builder and aim by niko how can i edit please help

Status
Not open for further replies.