[CLOSED] Accepting request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
Request form.:
Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): I need a snippet or a tip, not a mod.
Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Nowhere
What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): How should i find red marker that is on minimap position? I just need to get pos, not to sync it.
Details (add more details to your request): n/a
Need On/off key or command ?: n/a
Which client your server use?: 0.3.7 R3
Give any picture or video: n/a
You use SAMPFUNCS?: yes.
Maybe
PHP:
0AB1: call @StoreClosestMarkerPos 0 X 30@ Y 29@ Z 28@
0AB1: call @StoreClosestRaceMarkerPos 0 X 30@ Y 29@ Z 28@

:storeclosestmarkerpos
12@ = 9999.0
for 0@ = 0 to 31
    0085: 1@ = 0@
    1@ *= 160
    1@ += 0xC7DD58
    1@ += 48
    0A8D: 2@ = read_memory 1@ size 4 virtual_protect 0
    1@ += 4
    0A8D: 3@ = read_memory 1@ size 4 virtual_protect 0
    1@ += 4
    0A8D: 4@ = read_memory 1@ size 4 virtual_protect 0
    00A0: store_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR position_to 5@ 6@ 7@
    050A: 8@ = distance_between_XYZ 2@ 3@ 4@ and_XYZ 5@ 6@ 7@
    if
        0025: 12@ > 8@
    then
        0087: 12@ = 8@
        0087: 9@ = 2@
        0087: 10@ = 3@
        0087: 11@ = 4@
    end
end
0AB2: ret 3 9@ 10@ 11@

:storeclosestracemarkerpos
12@ = 9999.0
for 0@ = 0 to 31
    0085: 1@ = 0@
    1@ *= 56
    1@ += 0xC7F158
    1@ += 16
    0A8D: 2@ = read_memory 1@ size 4 virtual_protect 0
    1@ += 4
    0A8D: 3@ = read_memory 1@ size 4 virtual_protect 0
    1@ += 4
    0A8D: 4@ = read_memory 1@ size 4 virtual_protect 0
    00A0: store_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR position_to 5@ 6@ 7@
    050A: 8@ = distance_between_XYZ 2@ 3@ 4@ and_XYZ 5@ 6@ 7@
    if
        0025: 12@ > 8@
    then
        0087: 12@ = 8@
        0087: 9@ = 2@
        0087: 10@ = 3@
        0087: 11@ = 4@
    end
end
0AB2: ret 3 9@ 10@ 11@

or

PHP:
0A8D: 0@ = read_memory 0xC7E008 size 4 virtual_protect 0 
0A8D: 1@ = read_memory 0xC7E00C size 4 virtual_protect 0 
0A8D: 2@ = read_memory 0xC7E010 size 4 virtual_protect 0 
if and
not 0@ == 0.0 
not 1@ == 0.0 
not 2@ == 0.0 
then 
    // Do something..
end

McAwesome

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Disable show dialog
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): s0beit patch (Disable ShowPlayerDialog)
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want a cleo that when activated, will not show any dialog shown to me, so if for example if I use /help, or any other command that would indeed give me a dialog, it doesn't show. I would do this with s0beits, but it isn't working for some reason anything would be helpful.
4. Details (add more details to your request): Nothing more to add.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Any key or command works, as long as it doesn't mess with me. like a cheatcode for example, if I type: toggledialog as a cheat code it activates and deactivates.
6. Which client your server use?: 0.3DL
7. Give any picture or video:
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?: Not possible with 0.3DL

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Disable show dialog
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): s0beit patch (Disable ShowPlayerDialog)
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want a cleo that when activated, will not show any dialog shown to me, so if for example if I use /help, or any other command that would indeed give me a dialog, it doesn't show. I would do this with s0beits, but it isn't working for some reason anything would be helpful.
4. Details (add more details to your request): Nothing more to add.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Any key or command works, as long as it doesn't mess with me. like a cheatcode for example, if I type: toggledialog as a cheat code it activates and deactivates.
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?: Not possible with 0.3DL
I don't know how to find NOP's

blvck0v

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Unnamed mod
Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): In my mind
What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Found, thanks for your help
Details (add more details to your request): ex : /hello <id> //it should print a message, that has that player's name color
5. Need On/off key or command ?: No.
6. Which client your server use?: 0.3.7
Give any picture or video: -
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?: Yes

Last edited:

McAwesome

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Dialog Hider(different)
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):Nowhere
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want a dialog hider that stores the SPECIFIC design when you hide it with (Home) somewhere, and then whenever you want to bring that specific design you use for example (END) to return it. I know it's impossible to spoof it because samp saves only the last dialog, but I just need it to save the same design and show the same design when you use it.
4. Details (add more details to your request): What I'm suggesting is simple. Say you have dialog id A, and then you hide it. You are shown dialog B, C , D but whenever you show the dialog it shows dialog A
5. Need On/off key or command ?: HOME hide, END show.
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?: no

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): I didn't find anything like this
Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): In my mind
What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): a chatmsg script that will use the color of player id i type
Details (add more details to your request): ex : /hello <id> //it should print a message, that has that player's name color
5. Need On/off key or command ?: No.
Give any picture or video: -

I tried this
if
SAMP.IsPlayerConnected(0@)
else_jump @somewhere
1@ = SAMP.GetActorHandleByPlayerID(0@)
if
056D: actor 1@ defined
then
2@ = SAMP.GetSAMPPlayerIDByActorHandle(1@)
3@ = SAMP.GetPlayerNickname(0@)
4@ = SAMP.GetPlayerColor(0@)

chatmsg "ID: %d | Name: {%s} %s" -1 2@ 4@ 3@

I tried this, but %s crashes for 4@ = SAMP.GetPlayerColor(0@), i tried %d but it only shows me some negative number, without colouring the text
Explain more about it - PM

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Dialog Hider(different)
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):Nowhere
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want a dialog hider that stores the SPECIFIC design when you hide it with (Home) somewhere, and then whenever you want to bring that specific design you use for example (END) to return it. I know it's impossible to spoof it because samp saves only the last dialog, but I just need it to save the same design and show the same design when you use it.
4. Details (add more details to your request): What I'm suggesting is simple. Say you have dialog id A, and then you hide it. You are shown dialog B, C , D but whenever you show the dialog it shows dialog A
5. Need On/off key or command ?: HOME hide, END show.
Only last dialog.

PHP:
{$CLEO .cs}

0000: NOP

wait 8500

while true
wait 0

if
0256:   player $PLAYER_CHAR defined
then
    IF
    0AB0: 2 // RIGHT MOUSE
    THEN
        0AB1: @Dialog 1 Value 1 // 1 - show , 0 - hide
    END
end

end

:Dialog
0AA2: 1@ = "samp.dll"
1@ += 0x2AC9E0
0A8D: 1@ = readMem 1@ sz 4 vp 0
0A8E: 2@ = 1@ + 0x28
0A8C: write_memory 2@ size 4 value 0@ virtual_protect 0
0AB2: ret 0

beatbeat

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Teleport
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Youtube but for 0.3.7
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Select the location you want to teleport to on the map, then type / tps [number] to adjust teleport speed, then type /tpg [number] to adjust the height and start teleporting.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Type /tps [number] to adjust teleport speed, type /tpg [number] to adjust the height and start teleporting

McAwesome

Reaction score
Only last dialog.

PHP:
{$CLEO .cs}

wait 8500

while true
wait 0

if
then
    IF
    THEN
    END
end

end

1@ += 0x2AC9E0

Is it possible to make a design of your dialog yourself?? and then show it?

McAwesome

Reaction score
Only last dialog.

PHP:
{$CLEO .cs}

wait 8500

while true
wait 0

if
then
    IF
    THEN
    END
end

end

1@ += 0x2AC9E0

I already have a last dialog; I don't want it to save the last dialog ID and whatever, I just want it to save the dialog design; and then show it when I want it to.

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Teleport
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Youtube but for 0.3.7
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Select the location you want to teleport to on the map, then type / tps [number] to adjust teleport speed, then type /tpg [number] to adjust the height and start teleporting.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Type /tps [number] to adjust teleport speed, type /tpg [number] to adjust the height and start teleporting
Very detectable

Elka_Faded

Reaction score
Request form.:
Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): AutoArmour
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): no i dont have in my mind
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): i want that when iam being 1x1 and i have no armor like i had 100 armour and 200hp and where's left only 200 hp or 100 just when armor desepears i want to auto put in on
4. Details (add more details to your request): Auto armor witch can add armor then iam shooting and not using my keyboard
5. Need On/off key or command ?: /varmor on /varmor off

Mystogan

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Aimbot
Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): DM videos in YouTube
What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want the similar one or any aimbot that will work in LSRP 0.3.DL
Details (add more details to your request): The aimbot can be customized whether you want it to be aiming at the head, neck, body and etc.
Need On/off key or command ?: I think there was a command for it to be enabled, cause I once used it a while ago but lost it so I had to request again
Which client your server use?: 0.3.DL
Give any picture or video:
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?: No

Last edited:

hacker127

Reaction score
Hi, I need your help. I need to do it on the "f3" key so that when I press it it seems like I pressed l. Alt, then it gave 11x down arrow, then enter, then 2x down arrow, enter, typed 400 in the dialog table and gave enter.
l. alt >> 10x down arrow >> enter >> 2x down arrow >> enter >> written by 400 >> enter
I need to write this and I do not know how, I can not and I have been writing with it for 2 weeks and still nothing. If it is possible to write the entire code, but even after the advice I will be happy.

Sonnygmm

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Fast Run
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Youtube
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Same cleo but whitout infinite run
4. Details (add more details to your request): remove the infinite run please.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: same
8. You use SAMPFUNCS?: yes

Junior2019

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Godmode
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): in my mind
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want an infinite life module that works on server with samp 037 R3.
4. 4. Details (add more details to your request):Game on a samp server 037 R3 Works cleo mods, basically tested everything and none worked. The opponent shoots and dies anyway.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: I wish it were on F12. Turns on and off.
6. Which client your server use?: 0.3.7 R3

jdrakoulas

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Godmode
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): in my mind
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want an infinite life module that works on server with samp 037 R3.
4. 4. Details (add more details to your request):Game on a samp server 037 R3 Works cleo mods, basically tested everything and none worked. The opponent shoots and dies anyway.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: I wish it were on F12. Turns on and off.
6. Which client your server use?: 0.3.7 R3
It could be because the HP is server sided

Status
Not open for further replies.