[CLOSED][CLEO] Accepting request

Euphoric

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): WheelsOnly.cs
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I used to have this mod in the past but now I can’t find it
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want to hit the activation key and it turns all cars invisible
4. Details (add more details to your request): The mod I had before made all cars invisible (so you can see the items inside ie weapons)
5. Need On/off key or command ?: Yes
6. Give any picture or video: I can’t find one anywhere
7. Your client is?: 0.3dl

88resu

Reaction score
still waiteing for MY smooth 11.0 made by YOU. and also my silent aim for rocket launche.....

fren pliZ

durkiobroski

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Aimbot with low FOV
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): on multiple videos of some guy
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Basically it's skin aimbot with low FOV,it locks onto enemy when you shoot.
4. Details (add more details to your request): It would be also great to make an .ini file of an Aimbot so we can adjust the FOV.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: F10 or /aimm

6. Give any picture or video:

I need low fov aimbot too

jdrakoulas

Reaction score
parazitas open ur thread immidiatelly i need ur IBAN and swift code to send u money to thank you for everything u done for free