[CLOSED][CLEO] Accepting request

Banna

Reaction score
He makes mods as requested but not reliable, in other words, if mods have bugs he will fix it until he gets tired of helping if the bugs continue.

Durzi

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Player Crasher 0.3.7 timely
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): similar to
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): 0.3.7 servers on the player crasher
4. Details (add more details to your request): Only a handy player crasher
5. Need On/off key or command ?: /crash or /crashall
6. Give any picture or video:
7. Your client is?: 0.3.7 r1 r2

Thanks in advance sir

Ayamabi

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Player Crasher 0.3.7 timely
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): 0.3.7 servers on the player crasher
4. Details (add more details to your request): Only a handy player crasher
5. Need On/off key or command ?: /crash or /crashall

what a cancer lolz

TheChaoSs

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): -
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I didn't see one .
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want a script that writes down instantly and presses enter when the pop up window appears after i press click
4. Details (add more details to your request): Once in a while in this server that im playing on they are adding cars in the dealership , and i need to be sure i can catch one , so basically i need a script that writes down that "random code" you can see in the video immediately after i press click and even press enter after .
5. Need On/off key or command ?: On key
7. Your client is?: 0.3.7 r1

hatermad0921

Reaction score
create a mod cleo, in which you can find out if you have an administrator spying on you

kokom7

Reaction score
Request form.:
Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Player Finder CLEO
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): In http://ugbase.eu/index.php?threads/samp-0-3-dl-johny-project-multihack-v2-9-soon.20076/
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I just want the Player Finder hack and turn it into cleo/cs file
4. Details (add more details to your request): So this Player Finder CLEO can find player that outstream, ESP will be displayed to target the search, but if we input the commands , the hack text just appeared on our screen, not in chatbox.
5. Need On/off key or command ?: /xfind , /sxfind
7. Your client is?: SAMP 0.3DL

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): -
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I didn't see one .
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want a script that writes down instantly and presses enter when the pop up window appears after i press click
4. Details (add more details to your request): Once in a while in this server that im playing on they are adding cars in the dealership , and i need to be sure i can catch one , so basically i need a script that writes down that "random code" you can see in the video immediately after i press click and even press enter after .
5. Need On/off key or command ?: On key
7. Your client is?: 0.3.7 r1

PHP:
{$CLEO .cs}

0000:

REPEAT
   WAIT 0
UNTIL 0AFA:  SAMP_IS_READY 

WHILE TRUE
WAIT 0

if
0B4C:  samp is_dialog_active -1
then
    alloc 0@ 260
    0BD8: samp get_dialog_caption 0@
    if
    0C29: $NOT_USED = stristr string1 0@ string2 "Dealership:" // check dialog caption
    then
        alloc 21@ 512
        0BD7: samp get_dialog_text 21@
        call @GetCodeWithOneQuotationMark 1 WriteStringPointer 21@ ReturnCode 21@
        call @RemoveOneQuotationMark 1 WriteCode 21@  // self return
        alloc 20@ 30
        format 20@ "%s" 21@
        0B4B: samp set_current_dialog_editbox_text 20@
        free 20@
        0B47: samp close_current_dialog_with_button 1
    end
end

END 

:GetCodeWithOneQuotationMark
0C17: 31@ = strlen 0@
31@ -= 1
    for 30@ = 0 to 31@
    0A8D: 29@ = read_memory 0@ size 1 virtual_protect 1 

if
        29@ == 39
        then
            0@++  
            ret 1 0@                                                        
        end    

0@++
    end
ret 0

:RemoveOneQuotationMark
0C17: 31@ = strlen 0@
31@ -= 1
0085: 28@ = 0@
005A: 28@ += 31@ 
0085: 27@ = 0@
  for 30@ = 0@ to 28@
  0A8D: 29@ = read_memory 30@ size 1 virtual_protect 1
      if
      29@ == 39
      then
      else
      0A8C: write_memory 27@ size 1 value 29@ virtual_protect 1  
      27@++    
      end        
  end
  0A8C: write_memory 27@ size 1 value 0 virtual_protect 1
ret 0

Assbusta

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): nope, just an idea I would love if its implemented
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want a Cleo that would automatically do signchecks for me, I don't know if you have dealt with this type of signchecks before, I'll post a picture for you how the signcheck looks like, fairly simple.
4. Details (add more details to your request): pretty simple, Cleo that would automatically do signchecks for me if detected
5. Need On/off key or command ?: up to you buddy, whatever you prefer, but please if there is an On/Off key or command tell me what it is.
HhaJM2S.png
7. Your client is?: I use samp addon so I can log into both 0.3.7 servers and 0.3.DL, but my client is 0.3DL and the server I want to use this Cleo in is 0.3.7-R2

Louari

Reaction score
Hello brother
I'd like to ask about the Auto Signcheck of horizon roleplay, please post it as a .cs or a .lua or any Downloadable file, I don't know how to make a cleo so please dont give me the script.

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello brother
I'd like to ask about the Auto Signcheck of horizon roleplay, please post it as a .cs or a .lua or any Downloadable file, I don't know how to make a cleo so please dont give me the script.
This thread was closed!!!!!
Go to request

testtest2

Reaction score
This already exist on this thread..

hello
i already try your autosigncheck but it not work, i open signcheck box but it dont write any number for me.
and before you ask i have to say i already have latest version of CLEO and latest version of sampfuncs and so many other cleo scripts all work fine but this one not work, i can provide video if you need to
thanks @Parazitas

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
hello
i already try your autosigncheck but it not work, i open signcheck box but it dont write any number for me.
and before you ask i have to say i already have latest version of CLEO and latest version of sampfuncs and so many other cleo scripts all work fine but this one not work, i can provide video if you need to
thanks @Parazitas
Which one?

RyanEz

Reaction score
1. Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): TriggerFingerSniper.cs
2. Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I didn't saw
3. What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): i want sniper trigger bot to snipe enemy good if my sniper crosshair on to player auto trig like trigger bot on deagle but i want to sniper, and if its activated/deactivated screen show small "." near fist icon
4. Details (add more details to your request):just that
5. Need On/off key or command ?: alt+f2
6. Give any picture or video: None
7. Your client is?: 0.3.7

Sam201

Solutions
Reaction score
create a mod cleo, in which you can find out if you have an administrator spying on you
This comes with s0biet as far as I remember plus some other cleo file
It shows '' check console '' in yellow text when there is an admin specing you or there is an incoming connection between you and someone else which is about 90% admin specing
I can't remember what else beside the s0biet may someone who has passed with this experience give more information