Status
Not open for further replies.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
First of all, make sure you read the forum rules
Second, you're in the
CLEO section, don't request exe/dll or others files.

Copy/paste this simple form in a new reply and just fill it out.

Code:
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully)
* Details (add more details to your request)
* On/off key (specify it):

The name should also be somehow related to the mod, so others that may look for the same thing find it easier.
Try your best to explain what you really want and need.

Last edited:
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

fazana

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): sprintbind.cs
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Saw it on youtube video
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) : The mod is great but I would like to turn it on and off with the press of a key because sometimes I don't need to run that fast.
0 number Pad

Attachments

• sprintbind.cs
    18.3 KB · Views: 9

Juli4n

Solutions
Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): sprintbind.cs
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Saw it on youtube video
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) : The mod is great but I would like to turn it on and off with the press of a key because sometimes I don't need to run that fast.
0 number Pad
the default on/off key is "+" on the numer pad

now the key is "0" on the numer pad

Attachments

• sprintbind.cs
    18.3 KB · Views: 12

Carl Johnson

Reaction score
Name of the mod: SniperTriggerbot.cs
Where you saw it:
What do you want: i want a legit working triggerbot that also work for sniper as well. No one has done it yet
Details:
On/off key: F10

Kelly_Trang

Reaction score
* Name of the mod: Find Player
* Where you saw it: https://ugbase.eu/threads/playerfinder-0-3-7.21286/
* What do you want: works with SA:MP client 0.3dl and doesnot need Samfuncs
* Details: There is a checkpoint that shows the location of the person we need to find on the radar map (real time - or something I don't know, I mean the checkpoint will follow the person we need to track)
* On/off key (specify it): "/pfind (id)" to find and "/sfind" to stop

OmarLucio

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Distance between two points / coordinates on foot or in a vehicle.
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Nowhere.
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully):

I just want a cleo that measures the distance between one point and another.

It does not matter if I am in a vehicle or on foot.

For example, that I press Left Alt + Y and mark the first point. Then I go to the other point and press Left Alt + Y and mark the second point and in the chat or whatever, tell me the distance between those two points.

* Details (add more details to your request):

I would like to add an option to show a line between the two marked points, along with the distance it has, but I don't know if that could interfere with some other cleo and crash, so I understand that it would be better to go for the simple, than just say the distance in chat and the two coordinates.

If the option of the line can be added, a version without the visible line and another with the visible line would be very helpful.

I've been using this calculator, setting the starting and ending positions using samp's built-in, /save command, and so I calculate the distance.
http://es.onlinemschool.com/math/assistance/cartesian_coordinate/p_length/

* On/off key (specify it): Left Alt + Y

eQuinnox

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Weapon check on actor/player
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): ill send screenshot https://media.discordapp.net/attach...7472/20210718_015510.jpg?width=480&height=480
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): the cleo that reveal a weapon that is hold by a player
* Details (add more details to your request) when we aimed to a player that we want to know what are he holding, then pressed a toggle or not. the weapon is revealed
* On/off key (specify it): F5

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Weapon check on actor/player
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): ill send screenshot https://media.discordapp.net/attach...7472/20210718_015510.jpg?width=480&height=480
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): the cleo that reveal a weapon that is hold by a player
* Details (add more details to your request) when we aimed to a player that we want to know what are he holding, then pressed a toggle or not. the weapon is revealed
* On/off key (specify it): F5
Impossible, only if there is such an option on the server

Angel9

Reaction score
Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): //
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): //
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) //
* Details (add more details to your request) I'm looking for a download link for a aim bot that doesn't rotate 180 degrees, Which only works while the key is pressed
* On/off key (specify it): I'm looking for a download link for a aim bot that doesn't rotate 180 degrees, Which only works while the key is pressed

Ariel Quirogas

Reaction score
mod name: antifreeze 0.3.7
Where did you see it ?: here
(it has a keylogger)
what do you want? : As seen in the video, a hack that does not freeze me when doing c-bug in rp's servers (Roleplays), the video hack has a keylogger I wanted to know if someone from here has it or can do it, it would be a great favor
details: no, just the above
on / off key: f9 please to turn off and on

aPELAobr

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): PMT - Teleport Master v1.2
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Ugbase
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Basically this mod was never updated to 0.3.7 but sometimes (idk actually how) it works on 0.3.7 but now i'm trying hard to make this work but it don't
* Details (add more details to your request): So i'm asking if u guys know any other cleo/sf/lua mod similar to PMT or PMT updated to 0.3.7
* On/off key (specify it): N/A

Saam

Reaction score
mod name: antifreeze 0.3.7
Where did you see it ?: here
(it has a keylogger)
what do you want? : As seen in the video, a hack that does not freeze me when doing c-bug in rp's servers (Roleplays), the video hack has a keylogger I wanted to know if someone from here has it or can do it, it would be a great favor
details: no, just the above
on / off key: f9 please to turn off and on
the same cleo without stealer

Attachments

• Anticbug_1.cs
    18.8 KB · Views: 28

Trolex_.

Reaction score
Code:
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):Kill.cs
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): https://youtu.be/Q30zDIU5O-I from 1:42 to 1:59
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) kill people secretly to win in poker  and i want it undetectable cause the server got very pro anticheat
* Details (add more details to your request) just like i said just kill people
/tr.kill

aPELAobr

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Teleport to map icon
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): never saw before
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) teleport to the map icon (check printscreen) when i wrote "/tpb"
* Details (add more details to your request) N/A
* On/off key (specify it): /tpb

oDYg7XL.png

Batuhan337tr

Solutions
Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): A cleo is required to automatically run to the nearest red checkpoint to the player.
* Details (add more details to your request) : The bot needs to check the Checkpoint every second. For SA:MP 0.3dl
* On/off key (specify it): ALT + P

Last edited:

Jancox

Reaction score
* Name of the mod: Haul.cs or Trucking Missions.cs
* Where you saw it:
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): A cleo is required to automatically click on the untaken missions
* Details (add more details to your request) : it must be fast left click and maybe give the highest paid missions as you can see on the green color zone. And for information if you click the taken mission it will be delay for 5minutes so it must be careful if I dont want to get misclicked.
* On/off key (specify it): ALT+H or typing HAUL

Attachments

• haul.jpg
    haul.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.