Status
Not open for further replies.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
First of all, make sure you read the forum rules
Second, you're in the
CLEO section, don't request exe/dll or others files.

Copy/paste this simple form in a new reply and just fill it out.

Code:
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully)
* Details (add more details to your request)
* On/off key (specify it):

The name should also be somehow related to the mod, so others that may look for the same thing find it easier.
Try your best to explain what you really want and need.

Last edited:
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

jdrakoulas

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Weapon check on actor/player
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): ill send screenshot https://media.discordapp.net/attach...7472/20210718_015510.jpg?width=480&height=480
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): the cleo that reveal a weapon that is hold by a player
* Details (add more details to your request) when we aimed to a player that we want to know what are he holding, then pressed a toggle or not. the weapon is revealed
* On/off key (specify it): F5
The weapon showing on your body cleos sometime work that way in some server try them like this
https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/mods/38307-outfit-mod/

Yakia

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Checkpoint path recorder on foot
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): No where
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want an on-foot path recorder that includes checkpoints like this : Imagine you're farming on foot on an RP server and you recorded a path to a checkpoint, but the checkpoint changes. I need a path recorder that adapts to changing checkpoints.
* On/off key (specify it): idk

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Checkpoint path recorder on foot
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): No where
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want an on-foot path recorder that includes checkpoints like this : Imagine you're farming on foot on an RP server and you recorded a path to a checkpoint, but the checkpoint changes. I need a path recorder that adapts to changing checkpoints.
* On/off key (specify it): idk
You need a specific autojob, your video cameraman goes to work and works and will also add the server's ip so we can check if we wrote good code

Yakia

Reaction score
You need a specific autojob, your video cameraman goes to work and works and will also add the server's ip so we can check if we wrote good code
i need an autofarmer for checkpoints but on foot

spyx19

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) I want a cleo that I don't have to hold in Right mouse button to aim, and instead just press it to toggle aim.
* Details (add more details to your request) Click once and it holds the aim down, Click again to release it
* On/off key (specify it): auto on

tskito

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): snipertriggerbot
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): samp forum somewhere
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) : casual triggerbot that works on sniper too please
* On/off key (specify it): F10

Halfastrc24

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Auto airdrop
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): YouTube
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Click to open the airdrop before other players
* Details (add more details to your request): It works like this, a message appears in the chat that the drop will land in a certain place. Players go there and when the drop falls, who types /open first wins the drop.
* On/off key (specify it): F10

Reaction score
Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): SendInCarFakeSpeedSync but with specific car model.
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Didnt see it yet.
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Like the snippet SendInCarFakeSpeedSync but with specific car model infernus
* Details (add more details to your request): This should send fake in car speed sync with car model infernus even though when i'm on foot just once fake speed sync when ever i press "x" button.
* On/off key (specify it): x

dadazdzadaz

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): does not exists.
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): didn't saw it .
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): i want a cleo hack that help locking the aim on players and vehicles while shooting from rustler or Hunter.
* Details (add more details to your request): for example if shoots rocket or minigun from hunter helicopler and a player is in the ground so i should easily hit him and locks on him the same thing goes with rustler if i'm flying ruslter and another players is in front of me when i shoot from rustler it should locks on his plane untill it destroys it.
* On/off key (specify it): it's up to the developer to decide which key is suitable but i would like to say if he set Space bar as an activation key it would be cool so that it will be like hydra we hold space bar if we want the mesiles to lock on targer.

peedapee

Reaction score
I want a static crosshair please. It can be red or green. It has to be a dot like in GTA V. Not no spread, just a static crosshair that don't expand. Or if anyone has the shotgun crosshair that's in GTA V send it to me please for GTA SA

vali434881

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): does not exists.
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): didn't saw it . GPS For Bike or for Walk (not just for vehicle)
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): i want a cleo hack, with GPS for bicycles or for normal walking, not just for cars.
* Details (add more details to your request): Just GPS for bike (MTB) similar with Simple GPS for car but for bike or for walking.
* On/off key (specify it): Permanent Active By Default

Thanks in advance.

BOT

Reaction score
Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): calculator
Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): https://ugbase.eu/threads/calculator.11653/
What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I need this mod to work without the sampfuncs and with the latest samp and cleo version if possible
Details (add more details to your request) result keeps being displayed on the screen for 5 seconds after entering the command
On/off key (specify it): any

BOT

Reaction score
alright thx for that,

Idk how to code and I tried to install sannys builder 3 but its just doesn't work
can u make it for me or whom should I contact too make it
and ty

Last edited:

Invader666

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): -
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): -
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) - send a command at a specific time every hour (in-game time)
* Details (add more details to your request) - On a server, I get paycheck on every 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, xx:00 hour, so i want mod to use command at every xx:59 to use /time, and if it says "Connected for xxxx seconds." if it's less than 1800 seconds, i want it to /quit, before paycheck.
* On/off key (specify it): /autotime

Reactions: BOT

burak10

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): same the auto drive to checkpoint
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): on this forum but i want change it to walking
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) i want, if the red point appear, CJ will go to the red point
* Details (add more details to your request) i want it working on SAMP 0.3.DL
* On/off key (specify it): on or any key
Hello every one,
I want "Auto walk to check point" like auto driver to checkpoint.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks

RayWood

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Freeze player
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): sobeit function
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Need a standalone Freeze Player function outside of sobeit
* Details (add more details to your request): So that freeze player function has on/off key and it does exactly what sobeit one does, freezes player actor (from other players) in place,
use: RP servers that use custom hit detection are vurneable and the freeze player function basically makes you look like you have silent aim but its more for trolling purposes
since you can hit a guy with fist over a certain distance aswell, also if possible to make it without sampfuncs if na thats ok
* On/off key (specify it): [any key or combination of keys]

SobFoX

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Freeze player
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): sobeit function
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): Need a standalone Freeze Player function outside of sobeit
* Details (add more details to your request): So that freeze player function has on/off key and it does exactly what sobeit one does, freezes player actor (from other players) in place,
use: RP servers that use custom hit detection are vurneable and the freeze player function basically makes you look like you have silent aim but its more for trolling purposes
since you can hit a guy with fist over a certain distance aswell, also if possible to make it without sampfuncs if na thats ok
* On/off key (specify it): [any key or combination of keys]
Who do you want to freeze yourself in? Or other players?

Status
Not open for further replies.