Status
Not open for further replies.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
First of all, make sure you read the forum rules
Second, you're in the
CLEO section, don't request exe/dll or others files.

Copy/paste this simple form in a new reply and just fill it out.

Code:
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully)
* Details (add more details to your request)
* On/off key (specify it):

The name should also be somehow related to the mod, so others that may look for the same thing find it easier.
Try your best to explain what you really want and need.

Last edited:
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Banna

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): I don't think there is a official name. But if I should guess, some like Toggable sprintbind/hook
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): haven't seen anyone with it.
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) A sprintbind or sprinthook that's "toggable ", if that's even a word.
* Details (add more details to your request) I want the mod to work like a sprintbind but with toggle keys, as simple as that, because some servers I play on allows it and some don't. I found 2 on the forums but none are working at the moment, and I don't know how to script in cleo.
* On/off key (specify it): doesn't matter, I can use a tool I found to change the keys but preferable "X" key or a function key.

mariokamani

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): I don't think there is a official name. But if I should guess, some like Toggable sprintbind/hook
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): haven't seen anyone with it.
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) A sprintbind or sprinthook that's "toggable ", if that's even a word.
* Details (add more details to your request) I want the mod to work like a sprintbind but with toggle keys, as simple as that, because some servers I play on allows it and some don't. I found 2 on the forums but none are working at the moment, and I don't know how to script in cleo.
* On/off key (specify it): doesn't matter, I can use a tool I found to change the keys but preferable "X" key or a function key.

toggle with "delete", it toggles pretty fast and idk how to fix it but it does the job

Attachments

• sprintbind.cs
    18.3 KB · Views: 26

vantz

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): time and weather changer
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) i have been looking for a cs file just like this that works on samp R4 because this one only work on R1. my game freezes on samp r1 so i would really appreciate if you can share or make a mod like this ty.
* Details (add more details to your request) if someone can make this cs compatible for r4 or just a different kind of cs but works just the same. i really need it please thankyou
* On/off key (specify it): /sett /setw or other kind of cs that is r4 compatible ty

thorus

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): invisible
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): http://ugbase.eu/index.php?threads/be-fabulous-kill-people-and-be-invisible-while-youre-at-it.17028/
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) was it possible to add invisible also for cars? it works so that when we turn on the hack for others we are underground and locally we are on the ground
* Details (add more details to your request) invisible for car
* On/off key (specify it): in the configuration file .ini

samp 0.3.7
I know johny Project has this mode but needs an isolated function. I don't want to install s0biet

peklovely

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Set Car Health samp 0.3 dl
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): I have seen it but now the page is no longer active
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) I would like a cleo to be able to set car health either in the car or outside the car, thanks a lot
* Details (add more details to your request) Set Car Health
* On/off key (specify it): /ihp [id car ] [hp]

jdrakoulas

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): /hit.cs
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): It is a simple script
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) I want a mod that would /hit [id] 10000 of the person I'm aiming at,
* Details (add more details to your request) I've done some practise and got it kinda working but it auto /hits everyone I'm aiming at, if you can kindly fix it I'd love you , I cant do it because I just copy paste random shit from other cleos i had. I have no clue about cleos
* On/off key (specify it): While you aim at them press "1" for it to activate but generally always on
gl

Attachments

• hit.cs
    17.6 KB · Views: 8

Martinzilloxd

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): A mod that can auto-press the arrows keys in rhythm minigames.
* Details (add more details to your request): I played some roleplay servers where rhythm arrows are used for jobs, so im requesting a mod that can auto-press the arrow keys in any sequences because it is random.
* On/off key (specify it): ALT + -

KoKHitman

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): parachute mod
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Forum
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): This mod show you the point where you will drop when you are falling un parachute
* Details (add more details to your request): No
* On/off key (specify it): Command i think

m.art1nn

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): No lamp collision in car
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): If player hold left shift mode will be active
* Details (add more details to your request): Check end of topic please.
* On/off key (specify it): left shift

Hi, I would need a lot of undetectable hacks at a really big level. I can pay money for them. I would like to establish cooperation with someone. Write me messages.

prixy

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Sawn Auto Scroll
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): It`s everywhere
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) It`s everywhere, but it`s made suspicious, sometimes when i scroll it makes me stop, like literally stop, and that`s making me suspicious, i`d like a really good autoscroll that wouldn`t be making this.
* Details (add more details to your request): No
* On/off key (specify it): by typing scroll like a cheat in single player.

Mr ASR

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): autoarrest
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want if I press the button, it will automatically send the command / taze (id) -> / cuff (id) -> / arrest (id)
* Details (add more details to your request) I want to be able to take the id players around, for example players around me id 23, then when I press the button auto send cmd: / taze 23 -> / cuff 23 -> / arrest 23. (If possible exclude the white / blue player / team). For SAMP 0.3DL
* On/off key (specify it): Press ctrl + a to activate and press z to run

Last edited:

arnasgeus

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): autoarrest
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want if I press the button, it will automatically send the command /ant name_surname
* Details (add more details to your request) I want to be able to take the name_surname players around, for example players around me Gustys_Zip, then when I press the button auto send cmd: /ant Gustys_Zip For SAMP 0.3.7 r4 (if possible without sampfuncs)
* On/off key (specify it): Press z to acctivate

Chaspele

Reaction score
Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one):AimBot
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):videos
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully)-Some really good undetactable aimbot (free) (like the best ab possible)
* Details (add more details to your request)-good for sawn off’s
* On/off key (specify it):F10

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): sprintbar.cs
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): i want the mod to be toggleabe
* Details (add more details to your request):leave it normal but add a toggle key to make it undetectable for recording gameplay
* On/off key (specify it):ALT+O or F4

Attachments

• sprintBar.cs
    366 bytes · Views: 10

Mzguen

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Cleo auto press "W", for 0.3DL, without SF.
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not):I've never seen this mod before. but i really need this one.
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I need cleo auto drive for boat when we press some thing that boat will press "W" it self.
* Details (add more details to your request): Pressing "W" in a boat is bad for long term uses for my keyboard, so i need cleo auto press "w" button for vehicles (Boat)
* On/off key (specify it): not with shorcut, but cheat code "AUTOW", and then the cheat will active it self.

TheCope2

Reaction score
* Name of the mod : This would be more like a "fix" .No name - ( Vehicle rendering )
* Where you saw it: I didn't hear of this mod. Idk if it's possible to make.
* What do you want : Is it possible to make when you can't see vehicles they don't render. So let's say we're near PD with 100 vehs in garage, and you're above. They don't render at all and you don't lag. So basically if the vehicle is behind something, it doesn't render.
* Details : If this exist HMU. I got shitty PC and always lags when near lot of vehicles.
* On/off key (specify it): With or without activation

Invader666

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Towcars by gumball3000
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I have this mod already, but i want to make some additions into it.
* Details (add more details to your request): I want the command "/towcars" to activate every 10 minutes, and then show a textdraw timer below the Radar(minimap) "Respawning cars in: 10:00" and after the timer ends, it respawn all the cars, and start timer again, till i deactivate the code with command "/autotow"
* On/off key (specify it): /autotow

Attachments

• towcars.cs
    20.6 KB · Views: 14

AidanGucci

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Sending a command to the server every 1.5 minutes
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): N/A
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully) Sending just a "/" to the server
* Details (add more details to your request) I just need a cleo which sends "/" (without the brackets) to the server. Just like when we type a command we do /command. I only need it to send / and not the whole command.
* On/off key (specify it): /frm

okayokay

Reaction score
Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): headshot aimbot
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): people using it alot on different server where headshot system is available.
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully). I want a headshot aimbot which should work with sniper most important. There is one perfect aimbot availabale which you guys have seen maybe that activate on alt+1 but now when I use that and aim at someone it spin 180 degree automatically and aim to the ground. I can attach that too if you people can fix that for me or can give me only an aimbot for headshot not any multihack so would be great.
* Details (add more details to your request): n/a
* On/off key (specify it): any key but not command. alt +1 or "sniper" as cheat code or any key.
please help me as soon as possible , I trying since few weeks but can't find any.

Status
Not open for further replies.