Color Target aimbot. Just imagine if possible.

John101

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was thinking is there a way to make an aimbot which targets a particular color not ping or anything. IF it is possible then its gonna be the greatest aimbot, Imagine it with pingpoint.cs and its made to target at pingpoint's color, i mean it targets pingpoint's pink or blue color's exact value. I think it can be made. Good luck Scripters.

.silent

Reaction score
Ok i got this shit working but the colors arent really unique, i will need to edit it a bit more to check if few pixels forward is the blue color.

Beadwarf

Reaction score
faça esse trabalho pra noiz xzytro sera muito útil e vay ser o melhor ping aimbot

Manu nem comenta em portugues BR que os cara quase nunca vai traduzi e se traduzi vai sai tudo errado '-'

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Pixel aimbot will always be slow, but I think it should be fast enough if I'd use a loop instead of a timer ( I don't really like multiple threads, I think they aren't good at least for things like this (what if someone has only 1 threads? The rest will be put to a queue and it will suck))

You really dont know how to work with Threads neither how Multi-Threading is working right ?

1920x1080 can be splitted in 2 Threads every Thread processes one side...

1920/2 = 960 (Thread 1=0-960, Thread2,960-1920)

.silent

Reaction score
Yes but you cant do 2 things in the same time when you dont have a dual core processor, it will just be queued (at least in vb)

Anyways i did this shit, but its not working in-game, setting cursor position wont do this (i bet you need to set the player camera position) and clicking doesnt work too (i think you need to tell the game to shoot)
So nigguh, how to set the player camera coords to dat pixel and how to simulate a click in-game ?