CLEO Help Compiled files in cleo folder keep loading with no cleos in folder

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuliusBear

Reaction score
I opened a cleo from my cleo folder in Sanny Builder, and here I changed the activation key of the cleo. After changing the key I compiled the cleo, and the activation was changed. Good enough.

I then realized I wanted to change the key again so I did that and compiled it again.

This resulted in both the old key and the new being able to activate the cleo. I didn't like that so I took the cleo out of my folder, and loaded up samp again. The keys still activated the cleo although it was not in the folder.

I tried to reinstall cleo and sanny builder, but it still activates on the keys.

I just want to know how I can stop this. It's as if the cleos are compiled in the cleo folder path forever.

Mila.cs ✅

Reaction score
That's why I always compile my files in a different folder and copy them, then to the main folder.

Basically, the Cleo turned invisible and still exists when you delete it.

There's only one thing you can do: Copy (or re-install) all GTA SA files into a different folder, then install your modifications.

Generally make sure to compile your Cleos in a different folder, that will prevent this "bug" From occurring again.

JuliusBear

Reaction score
Mila.cs ✅ said:
That's why I always compile my files in a different folder and copy them, then to the main folder.

Basically, the Cleo turned invisible and still exists when you delete it.

There's only one thing you can do: Copy (or re-install) all GTA SA files into a different folder, then install your modifications.

Generally make sure to compile your Cleos in a different folder, that will prevent this "bug" From occurring again.

Is there no other way?  :-/

PlasticBottle

Reaction score
Try showing invisible files, not sure that it'll show up, here's how:
Navigate to your cleo folder.
At the top left, under the "previous" and "next" buttons, you should see something that says organize or manage (I don't know what it is in English, here's a screenshot:
nG1nAQu.png
)
Click on it, a menu should open, choose this option:
tgBbcHP.png

You should get a similar window:
k9c0DZX.png

Click on the 2nd tab on the top, and navigate to this section:
a8xd5hZ.png

Enable the option so that you can see the hidden files.

You might be able to find a hidden file in your CLEO folder, if not then you can try to completely delete the CLEO folder (after backing up whatever mods you want). Deleting the folder will delete anything that is in it.

If after these steps you still have the problem, this means it's not related to your CLEO folder, and that you should look into all your GTA folders to try and find the source

Status
Not open for further replies.