Resource icon

Untagged Release Damage.cs [FIXED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting

Reaction score
Thanks for the information I will try that method later, probably i will need to reinstall my gta sa newly.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
Not pm, share it here instead, if somebody needs this when you are inactive he won't get a reply.

1FUAD

Reaction score
I'm new here but i will be active and besides i like the site too just need little help here pls help me. I'm running just cleo 4.0 version and it crashes when i put this cleo mod in there what could be the solution pls heeelp

profigamer1337

Reaction score
Guys you can get easily busted.If you have turned on damage mod and if someone shot you with colt45 or silenced pistol or minigun,you will loose like 25 percent of health from silenced pistol and colt45 which is not normal,and you will loose like 5 percent from minigun which is not normal too.If you turned it on for once,even if you turn it off later,you will get busted.Can someone fix that?

MegaBlack

Reaction score
Very cool, but how to replace the activation button with "Shift" I jump button '-'
can someone teach me?

But very cool, Amazingggggggg!
:yesyes:

MegaBlack

Reaction score
Activated and deactivated several times on various servers and does not work for the enemies seem to work, I died with a shot of MP5 '-'
What's this then?
And how to solve the problem?
Fix pls.
                                          :eek:key:
:no: :no: :no:

Jamie

Reaction score
Shame is doesn't effect the damage you give :L :bawww:

Would be tremendous for sniping. :sweet_jesus:

bramek

Reaction score
Who can make that:
weapon: FIST (hand) = damage 100
1 HIT = kill

I need this  :yuno:

Jamie

Reaction score
Would be wicked if you can make it Toggable ( as it already is ) but with it constantly cycling on/off switching from the edited damages to the actual damages so that it is less and less detectable and more helpful over long duration gunfights in roleplay servers.  :urtheman:

kanasoppa

Reaction score
profigamer1337 link said:
Guys you can get easily busted.If you have turned on damage mod and if someone shot you with colt45 or silenced pistol or minigun,you will loose like 25 percent of health from silenced pistol and colt45 which is not normal,and you will loose like 5 percent from minigun which is not normal too.If you turned it on for once,even if you turn it off later,you will get busted.Can someone fix that?

Jefferson

Reaction score
10577901_508318242634711_199804509_o.jpg

how to change damage of deagle and sniper and activated in game? please help

Status
Not open for further replies.