DarkComet-RAT 5.3

prlanbrate

Reaction score
My port 1604 is fowarded and when i give the .exe file to the victim, he opened that, and everything is fine, but he doesnt show me in user list in my darkcomet, my port is fowarded(checked on canyouseeme.org):
nh1DQsz.png

So is there anyone who knows whats wrong with this? and who understand DarkComet? Help me trought PM or here... Please if there is someone who understand whats going on  :yesyes:

sry 4 bad eng

|]_ReT1neX_[|

Reaction score
Did you crypt the .exe file you gave to the victim?

if so what crypter did you use? Maybe the crypter you used isn't compatible with DC, idk

anyway, if you did not crypt your server.exe file then i dont know what to say. Try redownloading
DC.

Good luck with that

prlanbrate

Reaction score
i didnt crypt my .exe file, idk even how to do that :) i can do that if i will watch some of yt videos, bit idk why victim doesnt show in users list... i think it doesnt need to be crypted  :youdontsay:

|]_ReT1neX_[|

Reaction score
So you didn't crypt it.

I'm just guessing

If you haven't crypted that infected file you gave him then his antivirus software must have detected it as a virus.

This means that the reason you don't see him in the users list is that he's not INFECTED.

(Suggestion: Crypt your keyloggers,rats before sending them to someone)

0B36

Expert
Reaction score
Ask this on Hack Forums, you will get better answers or maybe solutions there.

TrollerYash

Reaction score
First, I would suggest you to only use it as educational purposes now to troll like the youtube videos shows... because trust me, if you mess something up, you will end up in serious and big trouble...

I am saying to be careful because you seem to be a newbie with DC, because you don't know how to crypt your .exe.

Try re-portforwarding your port, make sure you keep updating your ip at 192.168.1.1 because some people got dynamic IP, it changes when you drop connection or router restart...

:imoverit:

Good luck.

NOTE: Notice nearly all Darkcomet videos on youtube are old and kind of outdated, don't download crypters from everywhere, they might get you in their DC list...

prlanbrate

Reaction score
Okey guys, first, thanks all for ur answers, i figured out what was the problem, i didnt update my public ip in NO-IP program... Know its working but i just dont know where to find good and fee(cracked) crypter  :trollface: