Decompile S0beit

Scraatch

Reaction score
Hi,

i have a s0beit version from a buddy and i will get the sourcecode of the functions but i have really no idea how to decompile it and what to decompile.

ini

Reaction score
Scraatch said:
Hi,

i have a s0beit version from a buddy and i will get the sourcecode of the functions but i have really no idea how to decompile it and what to decompile.

Why you want decompile s0beit when is open source code?

Scraatch

Reaction score
i want to decompile a s0beit from a friend from me he has there a extra function and i will send him the sourcecode he didnt belive that i will get that code ^^

NoFx

Reaction score
ini said:
Scraatch said:
Hi,

Perhaps he wants to open DLL

ini

Reaction score
NoFx said:
ini said:
Scraatch said:
Hi,

if you have the dll you can reverse it , try to use IDA 7 pro and try to locate & understand what the functions does

NoFx

Reaction score
ini said:
NoFx said:
ini said:
Scraatch said:
Hi,

if you have the dll you can reverse it , try to use IDA 7 pro and try to locate & understand what the functions does

IDA PRO   :not bad:  :pPFFH: tnx