Help Directx

bornas

Reaction score
Hello. I have a problem. When I try to connect to server with Sonictz s0beit, game doesn't load and I get this error :

Grand Theft Auto SA requires at least DirectX version 9.0.

Can someone help me fix this? Thanks.

P.S. Sorry for bad english.

xzytro

God
Reaction score
when it asks for "extraction", make a random folder in your desktop, and choose that folder as the folder to extract the files. When the extraction is completed, go thru that folder, you will find an .exe file called Setup or something, click on it, keep pressing i agree next next bla bla and it's done. I am not sure but maybe you should also restart your pc.

System01001011

Reaction score
You still dont know what is really directx?
heres the answer...

DirectX 9.0c will help improve multimedia experiences on most PCs. This latest version of DirectX offers better security, updated graphics, faster frame rates, and support for massively multiplayer games. It also features more immersive audio when running and displaying programs rich in multimedia elements such as full-color graphics, video, 3-D animation and surround sound. If you had an earlier version of DirectX installed on your system, you will see little difference in available space on your hard drive following the installation. DirectX 9.0c will overwrite any earlier versions. This release also resolves a number of minor bugs and includes security updates.

.silent

Reaction score
I had the same problem on my laptop.You have to remove the d3d9.dll file, you will loose your s0beit because its the dll that is injected to the process.Updating didnt helped me also, but on my PC it works so its weird..and both my pc and laptop are using the same os