CLEO Help Draw distance

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

not490

Reaction score
How is it possible that i used object finder and it found hidden package out of draw distance(From LS to SF)  And i wasn't in building, as in building it is in blueberry and could cause a find nearby. But no, i want explanation :D

RyanCollier

Reaction score
not490 said:
How is it possible that i used object finder and it found hidden package out of draw distance(From LS to SF)  And i wasn't in building, as in building it is in blueberry and could cause a find nearby. But no, i want explanation :D
I think i got ur problem ?

So the interior is in other vw and it's in other places... bla bla and maybe the allsaints hospital in market has the location of interior in Las Venturas or something, it's depending on the interior and the server script !

I think so ?  I'm i right ?

not490

Reaction score
RyanCollier said:
not490 said:
I think i got ur problem ?

So the interior is in other vw and it's in other places... bla bla and maybe the allsaints hospital in market has the location of interior in Las Venturas or something, it's depending on the interior and the server script !

I think so ?  I'm i right ?

Yes that's true, but real deal is. How in the world the object finder found something from SF when i was myself in LS(Not in interior) And the draw distance doesn't reach that far. And object finder is based on searching streamed objects in your draw distance. I don't really know..

Reaction score
Because there's a limit to objects, so some servers use a system called 'streamer', so they will create/remove objects in your vicinity. That way they can use 500 objects in a place, 500 more in another etc. without reaching that object limit and having to cut down on objects used.

So my guess is they created some static objects/pickups for those packages, and should be 'technically' visible from anywhere on the map. You can ofc see the object only when you're near it, since that's when it's rendered by the game.

not490

Reaction score
There it goes, thanks. There is things called "Hidden Packages" and there is like hmm 100 of them? But the object finder allways finds the one from long distance, so maybe they misstakely made it static then.

Status
Not open for further replies.