Resource icon

CLEO Release Drive other players cars By Spexx.

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spix

Reaction score
Hello Guys, Im releasing my incar sync mod, That allows you to drive others cars.

Just do /spexx "PlayerID" The player needs to be incar for you to take control over it.

It's pretty buggy depends on the others ping, Works fine in some servers.

The Numpad buttons makes some stuff to your car.

And you drive with

Keys on numpad: 8 5 4 6,

And the other buttons makes some special actions, "The actions may be buggy", as i did not make a fix for them because i dont got time.

And you stearing the direction of the car with your mouse.

To turn off do /spexx
( I dont take any responsibility how you use this mod )
Thanks, Hope you enjoy it!  :fuck_yea:

Attachments

• DriveotherscarsUNDETECTED.cs
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,575

rasol

Reaction score
Hi You mean the other player can drive the car as like me ? :ugbase:

Spix

Reaction score
rasol link said:
Hi You mean the other player can drive the as like me ? :ugbase:

Hey, You will control his car.

rasol

Reaction score
SpexxTr0n link said:
Hey, You will control his car.

no i wasn't mean that look when i do that the driver still can drive the car?

Spix

Reaction score
rasol link said:
no i wasn't mean that look when i do that the driver still can drive the car?

I think No, Test it out mate

Reaction score
nice mate, a real rip off of the real version. Change some stuff around and claim it as your own. You don't even know what it does, evidently shown as the only answer that you can muster is 'not sure, test it out'.

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Maybe he used some bits from other mods but it doesn't look like a rip off at all, compare the code and then judge. It's unique, I didn't see any car controller which would be based on "sync car with packets" snippet

Spix

Reaction score
midnightxemperor link said:
nice mate, a real rip off of the real version. Change some stuff around and claim it as your own. You don't even know what it does, evidently shown as the only answer that you can muster is 'not sure, test it out'.

monday link said:
Maybe he used some bits from other mods but it doesn't look like a rip off at all, compare the code and then judge. It's unique, I didn't see any car controller which would be based on "sync car with packets" snippet

I know this cleo is buggy, But i released all my stuff cuz a reason ,and maybe someone else will improve it, And MidnightXemperor what are you talking about, i never saw anyone made a "vehicle control" mod with Sync car with packets as Monday said.

This was one of my first scripts i did at all, and it's glitchy , but it worked on the server i tested it on with no "glitches" it was like a charm, But in other servers it got glitched out and sucks, yes i know.

But i released it, so What ever, think what you want, dont judge if you cant do better yourself midnightxemperor.

Zin

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
The only thing that causes a bug for me is when players exit their cars it gives me opcode's like maybe you could make an auto deactivate or just a quick keypress to turn it off

Spix

Reaction score
zin link said:
The only thing that causes a bug for me is when players exit their cars it gives me opcode's like maybe you could make an auto deactivate or just a quick keypress to turn it off

Maybe you should test with Sampfuncs 4.0 and cleo 4.1 instead, I bet i putted that in cleo!

Status
Not open for further replies.