[E-BOOK] Easily steal SA-MP Accounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinii

Reaction score
Oh  :my: fucking god, this method is so retarded  :motherofgod:

It's called social engineering and it sucks. If you are not giving me a refund, I'll just post it right ahead.

zolepjove

Reaction score
Pinii said:

It's called social engineering and it sucks. If you are not giving me a refund, I'll just post it right ahead.

He wont refund 100% :D

MrUnknown

Reaction score
Pinii said:

Show me Evidence that you have BOUGHT sometimes from me or contacted me.
Little troll.

L&A this please.

Tawgra

Reaction score
Lmao, this is already been made ffs this program doesn't really hack the server's date and gets you the password right away, its only generate couple of words as it might be the users password like'' Hacker, 123456..." Which is a sick operation and very slow also depends on luck, so its basicly useless if you want to hack a good account.

JustMe.77

Reaction score
Let me guess:

You set up a server by yourself, message your victim and tell him that you want to show him something. He register with his password, it's not hashed, and you have it.
Am I right?

MrUnknown

Reaction score
JustMe.77 said:
Let me guess:

You set up a server by yourself, message your victim and tell him that you want to show him something. He register with his password, it's not hashed, and you have it.
Am I right?

FINALLY someone that is smart enough to figure it out. See, that's why I was trying to make money with it. I wouldn't give two fucks if any of you would have been disappointed, crying to me REFUND ME REFUND ME. I was telling 100 times at least that it's the most simplest way you can imagine, this DOES work, yes. It requires social engineering but to the ones who are crying about the social engineering thing, why are you so butt hurt about it? But I understand a little, I mean, when it's too hard for you to speak to a girl in school without blushing, dropping your books and adjusting your glasses, this method would have been NOTHING for you. Get over it. I won't even bother replying to this thread anymore lmao.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
MrUnknown said:
JustMe.77 said:
Let me guess:

Am I right?

FINALLY someone that is smart enough to figure it out. See, that's why I was trying to make money with it. I wouldn't give two fucks if any of you would have been disappointed, crying to me REFUND ME REFUND ME. I was telling 100 times at least that it's the most simplest way you can imagine, this DOES work, yes. It requires social engineering but to the ones who are crying about the social engineering thing, why are you so butt hurt about it? But I understand a little, I mean, when it's too hard for you to speak to a girl in school without blushing, dropping your books and adjusting your glasses, this method would have been NOTHING for you. Get over it. I won't even bother replying to this thread anymore lmao.

Dude, Alot of people (including me) know about this, don't think he is the only one who knew it and by looking at his message, It dosen't look like a guess it looks more like he knew this already.

[redsun]Akshay2

Reaction score
i thought that it was real but thats not fair bcz you have stolen every peoples money including 0x688

_=Gigant=_

Reaction score
i would buy this E-book but i dont have paypal visa or master card only via phone :V

Slutz

Reaction score
Rip..
let's do something, i am gonna join a random popular server and you will just try to get my pass so if everything is okay i will buy it and post the proof below

bonczymorda

Reaction score
Someone have said that this method uses social engineering so I guess it's something like pming people "hey i am admin pls send me ur pass I will spawn you some money k thx"
Am I right?

SPUTNiK

Reaction score
@bonczymorda Thatś about right. If you really want to steal some SAMP accounts simply inject a rat/keylog into a samp, .exe hack and send it around using some social engineering techniques.

o.k.o

Reaction score
this is old technique, mark shade used it back in the day.

[redsun]Akshay2 said:
100% scam we dont beleive in this shit you stoled my money aka

your kinda right but u shouldnt of even used any same password on other server. lol. not really scam tho, its pretty easy to do. set up your own server n bam

Quackinshtine

Reaction score
You barely even explained how to even use that, secondly thats useless, if someone pays for that crap, he's a total loser.

Nasu'

Reaction score
This thing's ... working or not ?!

I'M WANT' TO SEE A EXPERIMENT OF THIS " HACK ".. and i will buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.