Everything about Samp Functions

This thread is a bit hard to reach, without a link to that thread you need to search for hours. So i will make this sticky thread which contains only the important informations and files about samp functions from that crowded, grammar-killer thread of styler.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First of all you need a proper crack, gta_sa.exe.
Now, you need Samp-R1 so that all the mods will work
You also need a good installation of DirectX 9.0
If the cleo plugin doesn't work and your game crashes;
Either install the Microsoft Visual C++
For Windows 7/Vista/Xp x86 32bit
For Windows 7/Vista/Xp x86 64bit
For Windows 8(Under the title "Visual Studio Express 2013")
And the .Net Framework 4.0
Or, if you already have these installations, you need to re-install the CLEO library (CLEO v4.1, not the stupid v4.3)

Now, you also need some required .dll files which should be put inside GTA San Andreas directory. Those files are Vorbis.dll, vorbisFile.dll and vorbisHooked.dll, they load your .asi files and thus your cleo.asi too. Without them your cleo library will not get loaded.

Now for the big prize ! All versions of Samp functions :
Samp Functions v2.3(the only version available for XP users)
Samp Functions v2.4
Samp Functions v2.4
Samp Functions v2.6

Sidenote : If you need to update your SAMP Functions version, you must delete the old version you have, in order to put the newer one. Otherwise the two versions will be in a conflict, and it will crash your game. You need to remove other .cleo files such as movemouse.cleo as well.

I can guarantee the security of the links containing .exe files. You can freely download without any doubts.

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
Assasino link said:
smapfuncions isnt work on windows 10  :bawww:
how can i use cleo mods witch need sf?  :eek:key:
It works follow this tutorial, this tutorial also works the same way for windows 10

http://ugbase.eu/tutorials/(tut)-how-to-properly-install-cleo-sampfuncs-cleo-mods-and-sf-plugins/

Assasino

Reaction score
cvnr0 link said:
It works follow this tutorial, this tutorial also works the same way for windows 10

http://ugbase.eu/tutorials/(tut)-how-to-properly-install-cleo-sampfuncs-cleo-mods-and-sf-plugins/
i know how to instal sf .i have already copied sampfuncs.asi in gta's folder but nothing happend
i remember when i was using windows 8.1 sanmpfuncs make some changes on gta.like adding console or new picture on loading game.but havent any of them in win 10