Resource icon

CLEO Release [fakeDead.cs] Prank your Enemies with this!

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

GidanDaniel

Reaction score
Hello,

I want to Release my First Cleo Script here, i create it from scratch (a.k.a Trial & Error) anyway.
This Cleo Mod let you fool enemies with you "virtually" died, Activate to "virtually" die and Disable to wake up with Full Health set.

WARNING! I'm not Responsible for any Damage include Careless when Staff is online, get caught by Enemies you wake up from the death, etc.

This Cleo Mod is not intended to be used on Duel Match as you doesn't "Really" died, Also.. This Cleo Mod haven't yet been tested on SAMP (I reset my PC and i don't have SAMP atm), Tell me if my cleo mod work (Can fool enemies on The Server).

Activate Key: "DEAD"
Disable Key: "UNDEAD"
NOTE: if the Activate or Disable key is not working, try it again repeatedly until it worked, i think this problem was caused because i'm using 2 Conditions (IF AND) to Activate nor Disable.

Features:
- Animation that you are dead
- Dead Health (actually, your health is set to 1 and you are buff from *any kind of attack)
- Replenish Health (when you Disable this mod, your health will be set to full or 100)

Virus Total Scan (for Outside there who are paranoid with Virus) => https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6e44c2e398565ade65608004d2ef0a8cb8d81f90476f38683a935516590fca63/analysis/1473601493/

*idk what is BP, FP, EP, CP, MP anyway, i think that's all kind of damage available 

NOTE: well, i want to add Feature that can make you "POP!" which simulates that you are Respawned somewhere else but idk if Opcode of 0337 is Server Side.. even if i add it, it's not possible because any movement is blocked when fakeDead is Activated.

Attachments

• fakeDead cleo mod GTA SA.rar
    7.4 KB · Views: 335

PlasticBottle

Reaction score
Might get banned for health hacks since it sets the health to 100, am i right ?

rottentwinkie

Reaction score
PlasticBottle said:

It sets your HP to 1 and makes you immune to BP (bullets).
I've had used this kind of CLEO and it sets an dead animation to your character and sets your HP to 1 and makes you immune to BP (although the one I was using was the un-immune version)

GidanDaniel

Reaction score
PlasticBottle said:

Yes, if the Server check every player health in Real Time..

But, that's gotta be ridiculous because Server must handle heavy work against Health cheater with hundred players on it PLUS that will cause you massive lag if you don't have low latency nor far from the Server location, So.. i guess there's 10% to 30% chance Servers who monitor Player's Health based on how many player is on the Server.

That's why Staff Recruitment come into play..

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
GidanDaniel said:
PlasticBottle said:

But, that's gotta be ridiculous because Server must handle heavy work against Health cheater with hundred players on it PLUS that will cause you massive lag if you don't have low latency nor far from the Server location, So.. i guess there's 10% to 30% chance Servers who monitor Player's Health based on how many player is on the Server.

couldn't the server check it even every few minutes per each player? Something like:
Code:
if (current_hp > previous_hp && !respawned_since_last_check && !used_hp_refill_command_since_last_check && !used_any_other_legit_hp_refilling_method_since_last_check) 
{
}
or I'm missing something important?

GidanDaniel

Reaction score
monday said:
GidanDaniel said:
PlasticBottle said:

couldn't the server check it even every few minutes per each player? Something like:
Code:
if (current_hp > previous_hp && !respawned_since_last_check && !used_hp_refill_command_since_last_check && !used_any_other_legit_hp_refilling_method_since_last_check) 
{
}
lol, i don't think about that before.. Thread sleep may be possible BUT AGAIN i don't know how S.A.M.P Servers really work. Does it need third party in order to add commands system? if it's already there even without any third party then it is possible to check if the player use something like "/heal" or something similar like that. if there's need third party then Server must have at least modder to help build plugin that implements Other Plugin Commands Event Handler (or something like that) to check either the Player Health modified by the Server or from the Player itself.

because if commands that can heal player is already bundled with S.A.M.P Server base then Some Modder might already build Anti Cheat systems and that's gotta be a problem BUT if it isn't then the only way is to call Modder to help build custom Anti Cheat for their Server (which mean you can freely troll anyone on Noob Servers).

and yeah, too much Variable can eat lots of your Server Memory anyway (in case if your Server have limited Resources or Server Performance is your Top Priority)  :challenge_accepted:
PLUS, too often Server interact with Player.. More Data Request = More Upload Size = More Gameplay Lag  :not bad:
i repeat, this is just my point of view. i don't know and have not yet touch S.A.M.P Server so, don't ask me  :watchout:

EDIT:
I now get it why it's *nearly impossible* to add that System to the Server.. just think about the Player being hitten by bullets.. You cannot just add Thread Sleep and wait for few minutes because that need Real Time set which it will set the health immediately after getting hitten (for example by Uzi), Just think about Player duel each other with Uzi.. then your health is decreased but the Server is not holding your Decreased Health instead Previous Health which haven't yet been modified by the Server Commands.

Even Though, if you include Decreased Health checks. Again, Real Time is involved here and you cannot wait for the Player (for example 5 minutes) to do any actions

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
@GidanDaniel
for example in this server: tms-revived.com:7777 it sets your hp back to 1 after around 2 seconds since typing "undead"

PlasticBottle

Reaction score
Ye I guess some server don't have an anticheat system, but as you said you don't know samp, and believe me, most servers have an AC against HP sets. Even if you set to 40 or 60 you'd get banned.
But again, should work on a non-popular server (which often means poor anticheat because less players therefore easier to manage the community )

GidanDaniel

Reaction score
monday said:
@GidanDaniel
for example in this server:  tms-revived.com:7777 it sets your hp back to 1 after around 2 seconds since typing "undead"

well, they have Anti Cheat then.

they check something like below
Code:
Thread.sleep(2000); // Sleep for 2 Seconds
currentHealth = Player.getHealth(); // This will interact with the Player's Client
if (currentHealth > previousHealth) {
if (!serverCommands) {
Player.setHealth(previousHealth); // Player is Cheating! setting Health to the previous health
} else {
previousHealth = currentHealth; // Player health has been modified by the Server, Update the Previous Health
}
} else {
previousHealth = currentHealth; // Player health is not increase, Update the previous Health
}
it's obvious that adding health does not need Bullet Damage update "Look, i found a Solution for this!" said Mod Developer..
well, don't ask me more about S.A.M.P Server cause I really don't know how S.A.M.P API really work and above code is just an example of what it is like for the problem you have on behind the scene..

but i'm sorry (in case that you want me to "Think before tell") for stating anything before tell, i don't like to make people wait for a reply anyway.
and yeah, just tell people to the point since i'm not a professional programmer nor a senior programmer (again, in case that you want to tell me that i must Think before tell any)..

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
How about store the current health to a variable then set it to 1 and when u turn it off, it will set the health to the variable value
or even better, hook outgoing packets, check if it is id 207 (onfoot) and then see if the hack is enabled variable is more than 1 or is true, now if it is enabled, read the packet and then edit the sAnimationID value to the animation id and change fHealth or whatever it was to what u want and then write the packet.

BTW in c++r SampFuncs API this is realy easy than more than doing in cleo (or it is only for me)

BTW in c++r SampFuncs API this is realy easy than more than doing in cleo (or it is only for me)

GidanDaniel

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
How about store the current health to a variable then set it to 1 and when u turn it off, it will set the health to the variable value
or even better, hook outgoing packets, check if it is id 207 (onfoot) and then see if the hack is enabled variable is more than 1 or is true, now if it is enabled, read the packet and then edit the sAnimationID value to the animation id and change fHealth or whatever it was to what u want and then write the packet.

yea, i was going to do that before but thinking about Anti Health Cheat, it's very unlikely we can bypass them except we know Server's Anti Health Cheat algorithm and exploit them before they know..

even though, Server will then assign our current health (which is 1) and then after we set them back again to old current health (which is the health before we set them to 1), Server will modify it to 1 again.

The Code that i wrote for monday's reply is just for example and it's not a real code that used to be on the Server. This is why exploit thing require time to figure out and then patch it again (in case if Anti Health Cheat is updated) every Server's Update.

well, what make SampFuncs API and MGFuncs API different anyway? is there any advantages and disadvantages between them?? i haven't used them yet.

EDIT:
for enable and disable, it's convenient in my opinion to make difference between on/off.

mrsaxobit

Reaction score
monday said:
GidanDaniel said:
PlasticBottle said:

Code:
{
}

::D you can check players health OnPlayerGiveTakeDamage() callback on the server side. So if the server is scripted with minimum effort into antihacking, it will at least send a warning to the admins that you are using health hacks ::)   (thats just an example of a callback ::D )

But shouldnt have this problem if you're not restoring hp.

Status
Not open for further replies.