Fix c-bug [Deagle delete or decrease bullets]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adnan_Johnson

Reaction score
So i need someone good with cleo scripting like opcode or someone to edit this cleo , i download it and its work pretty good but only problem is it gives me deagle with 5000  bullets and i play on server that will kick me because i use more than 1400 bullets and i need if someone can descrese bullets to like 1200 or to delete deagle so when i type "plusc" to activate i wont get deagle.     

Attachments

• C-Bug.cs
    17.5 KB · Views: 54

rasol

Reaction score
Here you are
First: 1000 Ammo
Second:No Deagle Version

Attachments

• C-Bug (No Deagle Version).cs
    19.9 KB · Views: 41
  • C-Bug.cs
    19.3 KB · Views: 32

Adnan_Johnson

Reaction score
There is a problem now , i tried all 3 and cbug that opcode give me , when i start samp its just crashed , and same problem with c bug no deagle version , with 1000 ammo , i can enter the server but when i right click it gives me warning messages on the chat and its just freeze , freeze stops when im not aiming , and there is ss i cant see deagle icon with this c bug with 1000 ammo please fix it i need it :/

Attachments

• sa-mp-021.png
    sa-mp-021.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 55

Adnan_Johnson

Reaction score
Ok installed sampfun 4.0 because 5.0 is crashing , and its same again , i think its the problem in deagle , because i notice after i activate cbug and get deagle i dont wearing deagle in my hand , so thats the probably reason why deagle is not displayed on my hud when i deactivate it i get these error because cleo gives me empty deagle lol :D  Can someone just now add deagle , to fix these warning messages on chat.

Attachments

• C-Bug-1.cs
    19.3 KB · Views: 15
  • sa-mp-022.png
    sa-mp-022.png
    992.7 KB · Views: 39

rasol

Reaction score
i test them there is no problem for me
gta v1.0 usa cracked
Sampfuncs 5
cleo 4.1

Adnan_Johnson

Reaction score
Can you send me cleo 4.1 because i already using 1.0us , and sampfun 5.0 probably not working because i dont have 4.1 cleo.

rasol

Reaction score
Here is the cleo

Attachments

• CLEO4.1_setup.rar
    359 KB · Views: 16

Adnan_Johnson

Reaction score
Ok , i have now 1.0us , cleo 4.1  and sampfun 5 and i go in cleo and delete all mods and just put cbug with 1000 ammo , and i dont get deagle i have empty hand but on hud its says that i have it and when i aiming again its just get me that warning , and then my samp freeze  :red_eyes:

dokoko14

Reaction score
i tried this c bug it doesnt even do c bug this cleo u have its wrong search in forum there are manu auto c bug

rasol

Reaction score
delete your Sampfuncs v4 and extract sampfuncs in your gta sa

Attachments

• SAMPFUNCS.rar
    266.9 KB · Views: 23

Adnan_Johnson

Reaction score
I started using opcode's cbug , but it doesnt give me deagle , can opcode add in this deagle with 1000 ammo or can someone do that , just to make i get deagle with that , but 1000 ammo i dont want more bcs anticheat will kick me.

Attachments

• CBUG.cs
    17.5 KB · Views: 13

rasol

Reaction score
Here is it men i test it it work and give deagle with 1000 ammo !!

Attachments

• C-Bug (3)[0].cs
    19.3 KB · Views: 19

Adnan_Johnson

Reaction score
After installed 4.3 cleo , cbug that you guys give me they are all working  :face_palm:  , but there is now a little problem , aimbot by opcode is not working omg , is someone have aimbot for 4.3 ?

rasol

Reaction score
zip0 link said:
After installed 4.3 cleo , cbug that you guys give me they are all working  :face_palm:  , but there is now a little problem , aimbot by opcode is not working omg , is someone have aimbot for 4.3 ?
look brother Do you have sampfuncs?if not use sampfuncs i gave it to you i use cleo 4.1 and it work fine

Adnan_Johnson

Reaction score
Its it working for you fine , then do this , put bass.dll , cleo.asi , gta_sa.exe , samp.dll ,  vorbis.dll , vorbisFile.dll and vorbisHooked.dll in one rar file and give me it , so i will use intentically what you use and it will be work for me when it working fine for you aswell. And yes I using sampfun latest version (5.0). Lol when i see the c bug with 1000 ammo working on 4.3 i go relog and its not working :/ Im now on 4.1 , and there no luck , again not working  :computer_guy:

rasol

Reaction score
For You Brother

Attachments

• For You.rar
    6 MB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.