Resource icon

CLEO Release FR.cs | FREEZE CARS!

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

gyzepx.

Reaction score
well i tested it out and after i drive to the guy wich i freezed.
my game just crashed.

but ill try it now out with anticrasher :)

Shakira

Reaction score
TehArgis said:
Shakira said:
in sever RP i get "sever close" when i /fr

anti-cheat detects it

[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]So what to do to not be anti detection - change code??[/font]

4changesLeft

Reaction score
Shakira said:
TehArgis said:
Shakira said:
in sever RP i get "sever close" when i /fr

anti-cheat detects it

[font='Source Sans Pro', Tahoma, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]So what to do to not be anti detection - change code??[/font]

If the server anti-cheat detects it, i can't do anything ;p just find another server

lol7

Reaction score
Adrian_Graber said:
0x32789 said:
its a no, if you try to freeze onfoot, it will eject the car driver out and others will see you insta-warp and come back at the position just like being invisible and visible.
:SYNC_VEHICLE function from opcode dosent work on foot, It will eject if the player is onfoot so no.
You can apply the net patches so you can use this on rp servers and freeze pd vehicles on pursuit :D
netPatches:
SetPlayerPos
SetPlayerPosFindZ
RemovePlayerFromVehicle
PutPlayerInVehicle
SetPlayerInterior
SetPlayerVirtualWorld

Does a NOP for "SetPlayerVirtualWorld" even exist? Thats server sided...

Hey, it's been a while since I played Samp 0.3.7 (about 5 months or more) because my computer does not have internet. I would like you to explain me how it is possible to NOP SetPlayerVirtualWorld. I really don't understand what NOs really are. Does they prevent the server from accessing your in-game GTA processes or what? I really want to know. I've created in january 9 2016 some cleo scripts where I send a fake unnocupied vehicle under players speed it up to heaven, causing the victim to fly over. I improved it and I can see which player the script has selected to troll. When my computer gets access to internet, I may release it for the public. By the way, I only have access to internet on my cellphone.

ra1z0

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
one of the best trolls I ever see, but since it uses Call Packet, You guys will have to NOP the remove player from vehicle and set player pos to disable being teleported to the police car(because of restricted vehicle)
So with these nops you can freeze a law enforcement car, But if you do without it, You will get teleported to the restricted vehicle (such as vip vehicle)
add this is note please

edit:
here u go
add or not, your choice others can add this for RP servers etc and dm for hydras etc.
add on top near commands:
Code:
0BE3: raknet setup_incoming_rpc_hook @filter
:filter function
Code:
:filter
0BE5: raknet 1@ = get_hook_param 1
if
0@ == 1
then
    if or
    1@ == 12
    1@ == 13
    1@ == 14
    1@ == 15
    1@ == 70
    1@ == 71
    then
        print "~r~NetPatch~b~ State: ~y~Deny" 1000  // Just used for debugging or showing logs of net patches, I used this to test, Its handy for some reasons
        0BE0: raknet hook_ret false
    else
        print "~r~NetPatch~b~ State: ~y~Allow" 1000
        0BE0: raknet hook_ret true
    end
else
end
Can u please make it cuz i don't know how to edit it :D

S3n20

Reaction score
ra1z0 said:
0x32789 said:
one of the best trolls I ever see, but since it uses Call Packet, You guys will have to NOP the remove player from vehicle and set player pos to disable being teleported to the police car(because of restricted vehicle)
So with these nops you can freeze a law enforcement car, But if you do without it, You will get teleported to the restricted vehicle (such as vip vehicle)
add this is note please

edit:
here u go
add or not, your choice others can add this for RP servers etc and dm for hydras etc.
Code:
Code:
if
0@ == 1
then
    if or
    1@ == 12
    1@ == 13
    1@ == 14
    1@ == 15
    1@ == 70
    1@ == 71
    then
        print "~r~NetPatch~b~ State: ~y~Deny" 1000  // Just used for debugging or showing logs of net patches, I used this to test, Its handy for some reasons
    else
    end
else
end
Can u please make it cuz i don't know how to edit it :D

I made it for you :urtheman:

Attachments

• FR.cs
    26.1 KB · Views: 63

Saucee

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
add this is note please

edit:
here u go
Code:
Code:
if
0@ == 1
then
    if or
    1@ == 12
    1@ == 13
    1@ == 14
    1@ == 15
    1@ == 70
    1@ == 71
    then
    else
    end
else
end

Ahhh in another way i want to download the file cuz im not even sure that i can make a cleo file out of this
all i can do is change Activation key

Status
Not open for further replies.