CLEO Help FuncProtector

CLEO related
Status
Not open for further replies.

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
someone has got a crack for this shit? its a beast cryptor. its desizing script, and creating a blank script but still its works. i wanna use it, if someone has got it then share with me pls. ty

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
Mila.cs ✅ said:
Why does everyone wanna encrypt their shit?
Without open-source cleos, there will be no new scripters.

:sadpepe:

LOL
but the main thing about this cryptor its desizing byte. if your cs is 100kb its going to 6kb. so its so useful for me.

Reaction score
HowEnCokkien said:
LOL
but the main thing about this cryptor its desizing byte. if your cs is 100kb its going to 6kb. so its so useful for me.

Why would you desize your cleo in 2017? I thought dial-up era has passed away years ago

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
supahdupahnubah said:
HowEnCokkien said:
LOL

Why would you desize your cleo in 2017? I thought dial-up era has passed away years ago

i dont see any point to desize expires while its still useful. maybe you're living in the future. who knows?? :imoverit:

Parazitas

God
Solutions
Reaction score
HowEnCokkien said:
supahdupahnubah said:
HowEnCokkien said:
LOL

i dont see any point to desize expires while its still useful. maybe you're living in the future. who knows?? :imoverit:

I have it.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
Mila.cs ✅ said:

I agree with what you say, this is exactly how I learned scripting.
also no one really cares if your cleo is 100 kb or not or 1 gb, all we care is about the cleo working.
and encrypting only makes your cleo suspicious and makes other think you got some stealer or malware and also making the size smaller makes others think its a big ass virus just hiding itself so it cant get detected.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score
Basic zip compression results in the same as it's only compressing text you could also do as the packers do and remove the unnecessary content inside cleo script files.

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
Mila.cs ✅ said:

also no one really cares if your cleo is 100 kb or not or 1 gb, all we care is about the cleo working.
and encrypting only makes your cleo suspicious and makes other think you got some stealer or malware and also making the size smaller makes others think its a big ass virus just hiding itself so it cant get detected.
i agree about " there will be no new scripters"
for "encrypting is only for malwares" HAHA but  :no:

encrypt is exist for s.owners can't see source and main fact they can't fix it easily. :celeral_guy:

0x688 said:
Basic zip compression results in the same as it's only compressing text you could also do as the packers do and remove the unnecessary content inside cleo script files.

well how can i remove then? is there any opcode exist for keeping it private?? i know locking is a good way but with memory stuff easily you can decrypt it.  teach me ways master.

0x32789

Expert
Reaction score
HowEnCokkien said:
0x32789 said:
Mila.cs ✅ said:

but "encrypting is only for malwares" HAHA but  :no:

encrypt is exist for s.owners can't see source and main fact they can't fix it easily. :celeral_guy:

There are possibilities but mostly public scripts with encrypted code have malware, why would someone else encrypt then? also whats wrong with see someone elses source? it does not mean that your script can be stolen, you can put a license on it.

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
0x32789 said:
HowEnCokkien said:
0x32789 said:
Mila.cs ✅ said:

but "encrypting is only for malwares" HAHA but  :no:

There are possibilities but mostly public scripts with encrypted code have malware, why would someone else encrypt then? also whats wrong with see someone elses source? it does not mean that your script can be stolen, you can put a license on it.
really? haha but no. most of top scripters crypt their cleos and as i say the main reason about why peoples crypting cleos because they want to keep it working as they can. i hope you can understand it clearly.

Reaction score
To achieve the lowest size for your script with basic compiling in sanny builder, go in Sanny Builder options.

P02OuU9.png

Uncheck both options. 
This will compile just the code, without any extra SB/CLEO stuff. 
For instance, a 5 line cleo, will compile to a 25 bytes file on the hdd.

HowEnCokkien

Reaction score
springfield said:
To achieve the lowest size for your script with basic compiling in sanny builder, go in Sanny Builder options.

P02OuU9.png

Uncheck both options. 
This will compile just the code, without any extra SB/CLEO stuff. 
For instance, a 5 line cleo, will compile to a 25 bytes file on the hdd.

can you you see source with memory stuff if you do dis?

Status
Not open for further replies.