Resource icon

Untagged Release GPCI Unbanner [CLEO!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatmate

Reaction score
I know how to make it static but I don't know how to change it to what I wish it to be. Help pls.  :sadpepe:

Yanis-Idk

Reaction score
Can someone explain in simples words what does this cleo do plz ??  :surprised:

whatmate

Reaction score
Yanis-Idk link said:
Can someone explain in simples words what does this cleo do plz ??  :surprised:
Everytime you install SAMP or use it, it checks where your GTA San Andreas User Files is (eg. C:\Users\Administrator\GTA San Andreas User Files) and it stores the information so that servers can find it out by using some sort of cmd (GetPlayerClientID). It's used in major servers and one way that you can tell if they use this system if they ask you to go in game with the name when registering on a white list. Even if you were to change your IP or use a VPN, they'll find out it's you because of this 'ID'. This cleo makes it so that it randomises it every time you join a server, so they can't find out it's you. HOWEVER, you can just create a new Windows account to make a completely different ID which stays static.

tl;dr: it's a way for servers to catch ban evaders and if you keep getting banned for ban evading, I'd use this.

Yanis-Idk

Reaction score
whatmate link said:
Everytime you install SAMP or use it, it checks where your GTA San Andreas User Files is (eg. C:\Users\Administrator\GTA San Andreas User Files) and it stores the information so that servers can find it out by using some sort of cmd (GetPlayerClientID). It's used in major servers and one way that you can tell if they use this system if they ask you to go in game with the name when registering on a white list. Even if you were to change your IP or use a VPN, they'll find out it's you because of this 'ID'. This cleo makes it so that it randomises it every time you join a server, so they can't find out it's you. HOWEVER, you can just create a new Windows account to make a completely different ID which stays static.

tl;dr: it's a way for servers to catch ban evaders and if you keep getting banned for ban evading, I'd use this.
Oh , i understand now ty

shabbydon007

Reaction score
sir all the files are.cs , so we have to put all of them in folder , and do nothing and start game?

D

Deleted member 34507

I Using Cleo 4.3, not crashing you not need sampfuncs.. I Tested.

Rockstars

Reaction score
Can someone confirm this is still working? As admins of server I cheat on say it doesn't.

jx455

Reaction score
Rockstars said:
Can someone confirm this is still working? As admins of server I cheat on say it doesn't.

Just go to the ugbase cheating server samp.ugbase.eu:7777
The server will tell you what your GPCI hash is after spawning. If the hash is different every time you spawn, you know it's working.

xebbish

Reaction score
Appreciate this so much! Great job buddy.

But hey, can someone please help me EDIT this script little quick, http://ugbase.eu/Thread-Can-you-edit-and...#pid103870

Would be so thankful, please brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.