Grrrrr

McAwesome

Reaction score
Re: Money bug spotted ~MUST CHECK~

Opcode.eXe link said:
I already know how to do it, i just dont have a use for it  :table_flip:.
Its really really really easy. Exploits ftw.
I am not going to tell anyone how to do it. I want it to exist long as possible.
:urtheman:
I've found this out, yes you're right it's easy exploit but your brain would've never though of it, if my dumb friend would've not told you those information. Now he fucked up with all of this and now there's a 2nd person who has a clue of this.
Thanks ORCE ONCE AGAIN  :face_palm:

ohh and also, 0xford, yeah keep lying as much as you want, but you'll never have this one, and uhum to mention this does not work on NGRP.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score

McAwesome link said:
I've found this out, yes you're right it's easy exploit but your brain would've never though of it, if my dumb friend would've not told you those information. Now he fucked up with all of this and now there's a 2nd person who has a clue of this.

ohh and also, 0xford, yeah keep lying as much as you want, but you'll never have this one, and uhum to mention this does not work on NGRP.
nope 3nd, oh no 4', 5', 6', 7'.
we've been using this kind of shit looong times, you especially know how it works if you have abit of pawn experience as most of the "scripters" are dumb as shit.

McAwesome

Reaction score

0x688 link said:
nope 3nd, oh no 4', 5', 6', 7'.
we've been using this kind of shit looong times, you especially know how it works if you have abit of pawn experience as most of the "scripters" are dumb as shit.
Oh yes and you except me to beleive you? right? that's why opcode had no clue of it at very start, or none else posted till then.
Everyone can do that so, it will lead us to nowhere. It has nothing to do with pawn at this part, only logic.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score

McAwesome link said:
Oh yes and you except me to beleive you? right? that's why opcode had no clue of it at very start, or none else posted till then.
Everyone can do that so, it will lead us to nowhere. It has nothing to do with pawn at this part, only logic.
yay has "not todo with pawn" it has, that's the point people just don't know how to properly handle some events, whatever a shit storm this is it's maybe better to release a full how to including video so everyone knows about it and such people like you stop bitching so why not? sharing knowledge is good.
sry i am total newbie i haz no knowledge about anything

/e: perhaps release an asi or an cleo which does that fully automatically :)

McAwesome

Reaction score

0x688 link said:
yay has "not todo with pawn" it has, that's the point people just don't know how to properly handle some events, whatever a shit storm this is it's maybe better to release a full how to including video so everyone knows about it and such people like you stop bitching so why not? sharing knowledge is good.
sry i am total newbie i haz no knowledge about anything

/e: perhaps release an asi or an cleo which does that fully automatically :)
It is not about being a newbie or bitching around, I reply based on what I see oh and this one is automatic by its own.
Anyway you propably know this as you are a master and it is true I suck on pawn, coding and cleo, but I actually found it all with logic, J'm not bitching around or anything, anyway.

0x_

Wtf I'm not new....
Administrator
Reaction score

McAwesome link said:
It is not about being a newbie or bitching around, I reply based on what I see oh and this one is automatic by its own.
Anyway you propably know this as you are a master and it is true I suck on pawn, coding and cleo, but I actually found it all with logic, J'm not bitching around or anything, anyway.
lemme quote you:
"Oh yes and you except me to beleive you? right?".
"I've found this out, yes you're right it's easy exploit but your brain would've never though of it"
that's clearly bitching imo, saying yes you know it too and other people need to discover it by theirself would be o.k but sayin

i quote you again
"I've found this out"
w/o knowledge and pretending he only knows it because of _you_ the almighty person it a bit pathetic imho.

/E:/E:
To "find" it with "logic" you need to know how the server is handling stuff and the reason why it's working almost everywhere is because it's kinda based on samp's inability of being "secure" and adding sanity checks so yes.

0B36

Expert
Reaction score

bleki link said:

Removing the entire message and calling it a secret won't stop people from still fetching the old thread from google cache  :face_palm:

Once you post a thread about it, it no longer remains a secret, hope that goes into your thick skull  :face_palm:

http://goo.gl/LrHRji

McAwesome

Reaction score

Well I clearly never tried to, "I have found this" that's what I though,. I wouldn't bitch around no reason to.

0xf0rd

Reaction score

McAwesome link said:

Believe what you want, this thread will be closed because we don't want arguments between our members of this forum.

Holographic

Reaction score

Wow.You pot a topic just to show off :angry: your exploit,and refuse to tell anyone how to do it :kidding:.Selfish wanker. :fuck_you:

MrUnknown

Reaction score

Opcode.eXe link said:
I already know how to do it, i just dont have a use for it  :table_flip:.
Its really really really easy. Exploits ftw.
I am not going to tell anyone how to do it. I want it to exist long as possible.
:urtheman:

ERZÄHL ES MIR

Kingnab

Reaction score

i want to know about this money bug.. please ? i am very pooor in CODE5 LSCNR.. even fucking nooobs got 100M+ money.. and i got just 100k..

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score

:fuck_you: fuck this, this shit dosent exist if it exists got guts release this, let the game of cat and mouse continue

HarrisonFord

Reaction score

exists.
did this on a call of duty server xD

Cinaro

Reaction score

:fuck_you:

Higuys14

Reaction score
RE: Money bug spotted ~MUST CHECK~

I'm sorry for bumping it but can anyone share it with us please?

Zin

Expert
Reaction score

No of course they won't fucking share it because either admins who are snooping around here will patch it or some idiot ( usually the people who beg for it e.g. YOU ) who decides to go mental with it and gets caught which causes it to get patched.

LennyH

Reaction score

Yeah, I already know several exploits to VIP subscription on several RP servers as well as extra vehicle and toy slots but not gonna share them for the reason zin and Opcode.eXe mentioned.

Some stuff are meant to remain secrets.

_C1ph3r_

Reaction score

I'm not sure, maybe it's exist