Gun in the back and thigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyjun123

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): gun in the back and thigh only.
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): youtube but others has guns in the chest and I hate it
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): I want a cleo file that puts the gun skins in the back and in the thigh only
* Details (add more details to your request): It would be specifically like for example : you have ak47 and deagle. the AK47 must be in the back while the deagle is in the thigh. I dont want any other skins present to be in the character other than the 2 i've mentioned
* On/off key (specify it): AUTOMATIC (THANK U VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE)

Cinaro

Reaction score
it come's with server sided script's or any costume ped.ifp if you want that type of uses you have to edit a ped.ifp to make it possible but if never seen it before then only the weapon on the back.

Cinaro

Reaction score
Higuys14 said:
It's called holster mod

holster mod is only for single player most likely and the working one for sa:mp works only for .03z

bobesin

Reaction score
cinaro said:
Higuys14 said:
It's called holster mod

holster mod is only for single player most likely and the working one for sa:mp works only for .03z

You can use the holster mod on any kind of samp version, it works. Plus it's useful if someone is armed and they didn't equip their weapon.

Cinaro

Reaction score
bobesin said:
cinaro said:
Higuys14 said:
It's called holster mod

You can use the holster mod on any kind of samp version, it works. Plus it's useful if someone is armed and they didn't equip their weapon.

well it doesn't work the one i found. you have a working one?

bobesin

Reaction score
cinaro said:
bobesin said:
cinaro said:
Higuys14 said:
It's called holster mod

Here.

Cinaro

Reaction score
bobesin said:
cinaro said:
bobesin said:
cinaro said:
Higuys14 said:
It's called holster mod

Here.

what a dick move kid :gtfo:

bobesin

Reaction score
cinaro said:
bobesin said:
cinaro said:
bobesin said:
cinaro said:

Here.

Awww are you insulted? :D

just google the fucking thing, you don't need to get spoon fed. You're the one who's a kid for getting offended by a fucking post lol

Cinaro

Reaction score
bobesin said:
cinaro said:
bobesin said:
cinaro said:
bobesin said:

Here.

just google the fucking thing, you don't need to get spoon fed. You're the one who's a kid for getting offended by a fucking post lol

i did google it nut and its all of them ar for 0.3z and no its only TEXT, :youdontsay:

bobesin

Reaction score
cinaro said:
bobesin said:
cinaro said:
bobesin said:
cinaro said:

Here.

i did google it nut and its all of them ar for 0.3z and no its only TEXT,  :youdontsay:
Here you go.

Safa

Reaction score
http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/mods/38307-outfit-mod/

there you go

Status
Not open for further replies.