Hacking a pass (rcon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehh

Reaction score
Is it possible, i mean the program work somewhat like bruteforce but with a method like this

For eg- pas iss thisisit

the rcon shud first bruteforce the 1st alphabet i.e. t(alphabet correct, so it moves to 2nd alphabet and loops through all alphabets) then h(second alphabet found, moves to 3rd, and loops through all alphabets then i and so on, i know maybe it sounds impossible, but still wanted critic from our pro programmers.

Z0DY

Reaction score
Possible if u have 2 weeks time ;D

Mehh

Reaction score
Possible if u have 2 weeks time ;D

i dont think so ur able to understand what i mean, lol

edit: edited my post so u can understand clearly what i mean

.silent

Reaction score
So i understand it like your rcon cracker would check if the character is valid ? (so if password contains "t" on first place then it has to stop on "t" and start cracking next character ?) then i bet its impossible, because how do you want to check if the rcon password contains "t" at first place if you dont know the actual password ? If you could do this then you could also get the whole password, without cracking it..

Zin

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
i got banned for rcon hacking and pretending to be the owner of the server i was banned for rcon flooding because thats what it is

Mehh

Reaction score
i just said it bcoz, whenever someone enter his/her rcon pass, the server also compares it char with the pass saved, if the char get matched, the server set the mas rcon admin else replies bad rcon admin.

Sensi

Reaction score
As per my experience, it's not possible; no crack has been made so far.

.silent

Reaction score
Sensi nice spam kid, and no it is possible -.- there is a Rcon cracker by eider and a VB version edited by me that nrcpro uploaded here some time ago.

.silent

Reaction score
I'd fix your brain if you'd give me your location (for free)

Status
Not open for further replies.