Hacking server-sided money on SAMP.

Reaction score
monday link said:
- integer overflow
I have no idea

GTA money is stored in a signed 32 bit integer(max value range from −2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,647)
Setting your money above that limit will cause the integer to increase/substract with itself.
You could abuse money cheating in some servers because everybody was checking for money being added not substracted, so setting your money to -2,147,483,649 would case your money to be set to a positive value.
Said example will most likely not work in any good server today. This is fuckin' old.

0xf0rd

Reaction score
JizzInMyPants link said:
For sure there must be a way..  :sweet_jesus:

For sure there is a way. I already know a way and I do need someone or some people to help me do it but I need them to be trust worthy.

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Tell us what is the way if you really "believe everything should be open to the public" xd

not490

Reaction score
Some people just say worthless words. Mostly works in servers where anti cheat is bugged or doesnt have it at all

0xf0rd

Reaction score
monday link said:
Tell us what is the way if you really "believe everything should be open to the public" xd

I will soon don't you remember that I already shared a previous exploit but it got patched quickly. This time I want most people to take advantage from this exploit without it being patched. If you are willing to help me and I could trust you then we can work together on it.