Happy BDAY SANANDREAS

[CVT]Te[R]minater

Reaction score
11 YEARS today !
Share your memories
, this was the game i used to be mad for, in school we kids used to just share cheat codes of this game and discuss the HELLO LADIES cheat and i think most of my time at home when i was 8-14 years i used to spend playing gta, the best game ever, i dont remember how much times i have installed it, how much times i have messed it up, there are a lot of memories !

ini

Reaction score
kkkkk kkkkk kkkkkkkk k% kkk/ k = kk kk , kkkkkkkkk? kkkkk,k, samp sux nobody cares abot his bday :not_bad:

Fu$10N

Expert
Reaction score
ini link said:
doesnt matter all sux becos of styler existense :(
Styler can suck my dick, he's one useless avorted fag :fuck_you:

Anyway, 11 years old and the game is awesome! So many raging memories when I couldn't finish up a mission, or fail hardly and started swearing. Old times with cheating the game, getting hot coffee every time with Denise, rampaging the 'hood, killing everyone who wasn't my color. :somuchwin:

BEST GAME EVER! :somuchwin: :somuchwin: :somuchwin:
Too bad Rockstar will never release a game better than San Andreas, which had a nice gang war system, the antagonist, the beauty of all.

Uni5

Reaction score
Best Game  :forever_hurra:  :urtheman:

ini

Reaction score
Fu$10N link said:
Styler can suck my dick, he's one useless avorted fag :fuck_you:

Anyway, 11 years old and the game is awesome! So many raging memories when I couldn't finish up a mission, or fail hardly and started swearing. Old times with cheating the game, getting hot coffee every time with Denise, rampaging the 'hood, killing everyone who wasn't my color. :somuchwin:

BEST GAME EVER! :somuchwin: :somuchwin: :somuchwin:
Too bad Rockstar will never release a game better than San Andreas, which had a nice gang war system, the antagonist, the beauty of all.
. Kkkk san andreas sux only tetrix is winner and tik tac toe kkk