Heal others/ Revive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranivega

Reaction score
* Name of the mod (if the mod doesn't exist, you don't have to tell one): Revive?
* Where you saw it (not the server, we mean if you saw any videos/screenshots about it or not): Admins use it on RP servers...
* What do you want (the most important part, explain this carefully): A .cs file for cleo that I can heal others with or revive them on RP servers.
* Details (add more details to your request):Admins can revive people on RP servers.(After you get down to 0 health you respawn in same spot and cannot move and your health starts dropping down from 100-1, only FMD/admin can save you.)
* On/off key (specify it): NUM + if possible.

Ranivega

Reaction score
monday said:
impossibru:(

Can't be impossibru if admins can revive you :/ Anyways... is there a hack that can heal others? not just me?

4changesLeft

Reaction score
Ranivega said:
Can't be impossibru if admins can revive you :/ Anyways... is there a hack that can heal others? not just me?

Are you serious? Think with your brain for a little bit.. with that logic, you can ban players, just like admins right?

Ranivega

Reaction score
Obviously.

TehArgis said:
Ranivega said:

Are you serious? Think with your brain for a little bit.. with that logic, you can ban players, just like admins right?
Admins are just players with some permissions given by server.

4changesLeft

Reaction score
Ranivega said:
Obviously.

TehArgis said:
Ranivega said:

Admins are just players with some permissions given by server.

Yeah NO SHIT... get those permissions with CLEO and I will proudly go kill myself

mrsaxobit

Reaction score
LOL that moment i read a post and im about to write a reply insulting someone, but then i delete it because the person would be too retarded to understand the insult itself.

Ranivega

Reaction score
mrsaxobit said:
LOL that moment i read a post and im about to write a reply insulting  someone, but then i delete it because the person would be too retarded to understand the insult itself.

wat

Status
Not open for further replies.