nomercy1337

Reaction score
sup folks. someone maybe know how to bypass random hidden symbols? ty
@monday @springfield -.-

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
what do you mean by "bypass random hidden symbols"??

Do you mean that you have some mod that automates some action based on text received from server and the server tries to prevent such mods by adding random numbers/characters into the text?

e.g. "Some t5ext rec8eived from se6rv3er"
Is it something like that?

Or is it by any chance some really hidden/weird unicode symbols?

Krc

Reaction score
monday said:

Do you mean that you have some mod that automates some action based on text received from server and the server tries to prevent such mods by adding random numbers/characters into the text?

Its means that server hides some symbols in the letter for example server shows text "BLABLABLA" for u, but in that text "BLABLABLA" is some hidden symbols and u cant see what simbols and get the normal text

monday

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
could you show example of a text that has these hidden symbols? Is it in dialog? Some textdraw? Chat? Can only guess if you don't specify. Ideally you could post at which server and how to receive such text with hidden stuff, then someone could actually test it and play with it

Edvincik

Reaction score
monday said:

Mate, these are the people, that are playing in the same server as i do. They want to make script, that i have made already. Eventually they will ask you a full code. They are only able to drop my scripts to blasthack for a decryption, nothing more.

nomercy1337

Reaction score
tu naras zavali nahui is cia. niekas taves nekalbina, upetaki
(sorry for language guys. i had to tell this for all weirdos people in the world like him)

Krc

Reaction score
Edvincik said:
monday said:

Mate, these are the people, that are playing in the same server as i do. They want to make script, that i have made already. Eventually they will ask you a full code. They are only able to drop my scripts to blasthack for a decryption, nothing more.

Oh really?  you wouldn't of made a cleo like this if people like monaday and springfield didn't help you. So dont cry if we trying make cleo
Code:
{$CLEO .cs}
0000: NOP
REPEAT
Wait 0
Until 0AFA: is_samp_structures_available
0B34: "iskv" @ISKVIETIMAS
1@ = FALSE

While True
Wait 0
If and
1@ == TRUE
0B61: samp is_local_player_spawned
Then
0AC8: 2@ = allocate_memory_size 260
0AC8: 3@ = allocate_memory_size 260
0B75: samp get_chat_string 99 text_to 2@ prefix_to 3@ color_to 4@ prefix_color_to 5@
0AD1: show_formatted_text_highpriority "Laukiamas iskvietimas" time 100
If                                                              
0AD4: $NOT_USED = scan_string 2@ format "[racija] Operatorë: %s kvieèia" 9@v                     
then                                
0AD4: $NOT_USED = scan_string 9@v format "%[^_]_%[^_]" 10@v 20@v  // 10@v - Vardas | 20@v - Pavarde        
wait 400 
say "/vaziuoju %s" 20@v 
wait 200
1@ = FALSE 
end 
end 
END

:ISKVIETIMAS
0B12: 1@ = 1@ XOR TRUE
If
1@ == TRUE
Then
else
end
CmdRet

Krc

Reaction score
@monday
the problem is when i trying get chat. Is looks good, but is hidden symbols, but when i copy and paste it from chat logs  -
 "[?racija?]:?" but in chat shows only [racija] http://www.part.lt/img/c71e521dc69bc6cf430663e513bf2953505.png
Idk how to explain it to u.

Edvincik

Reaction score
nomercy1337 said:
(sorry for language guys. i had to tell this for all weirdos people in the world like him)

You cant say anything against me in normal words, thats pathetic you weak cunt xD.

nomercy1337

Reaction score
Edvincik said:
nomercy1337 said:

You cant say anything against me in normal words, thats pathetic you weak cunt xD.

in normals words? u mean in english? go to school you dumbass cancer =DD
edit: i mean srsly u doing nothing here instead of licking scripters balls gtfo weirdo

Edvincik

Reaction score
kazkaS said:
Edvincik said:
monday said:

Oh really?  you wouldn't of made a cleo like this if people like monaday and springfield didn't help you. So dont cry if we trying make cleo
Code:
{$CLEO .cs}
REPEAT
Wait 0
1@ = FALSE

While True
Wait 0
If and
1@ == TRUE
Then
0B75: samp get_chat_string 99 text_to 2@ prefix_to 3@ color_to 4@ prefix_color_to 5@
If                                                              
then                                
0AD4: $NOT_USED = scan_string 9@v format "%[^_]_%[^_]" 10@v 20@v  // 10@v - Vardas | 20@v - Pavarde        
wait 400 
say "/vaziuoju %s" 20@v 
wait 200
1@ = FALSE 
end 
end 
END

If
1@ == TRUE
Then
else
end
CmdRet

Thats not my script. And btw, you could just search for threads i created for some help, they are reachable for everyone. I wouldnt say anything if you would truly want to make that script by your self, but you keep dropping my scripts to blasthack for decryption xD. I appreciate all the help that i got from springfield, monday, supahdupahnubah, opcodexe, parazitas and the others, they have put me to the right way and i started to create scripts by my self.

Krc

Reaction score
Edvincik said:
kazkaS said:
Edvincik said:
monday said:

Code:
{$CLEO .cs}
REPEAT
Wait 0
1@ = FALSE

While True
Wait 0
If and
1@ == TRUE
Then
If                                                              
then                                
wait 400 
say "/vaziuoju %s" 20@v 
wait 200
1@ = FALSE 
end 
end 
END

If
1@ == TRUE
Then
else
end
CmdRet

Thats not my script. And btw, you could just search for threads i created for some help, they are reachable for everyone. I wouldnt say anything if you would truly want to make that script by your self, but you keep dropping my scripts to blasthack for decryption xD. I appreciate all the help that i got from springfield, monday, supahdupahnubah, opcodexe, parazitas and the others, they have putted me to the right way and i started to create scripts by my self.

Rly? u know my nickname in blasthack, so dont say that i asked for decrypt, btw i can decrypt it by my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.